Disco trigger replacement - TKO vs. Bryan/assoc.

Disco trigger replacement - TKO vs. Bryan/assoc.

July 12th, 2011, 2:12 am #1

I am Looking to replace my discovery trigger and am interested in opinions on the TKO target trigger vs. the Bryan and associates trigger. I have tried a gun with the TKO and liked it, have not shot one with the Bryan. If anyone has had experience with either and can share I would appreciate it. Not sure if there are any real differences.

Thanks

David in NY

July 12th, 2011, 3:51 am #2

Tko trigger kit and metal blade. I installed this in about 10 minutes and the instructions were great. I also got a 6.5 inch brake and man what a difference. He is also great to call and deal with. I have no info from Bryan and associates trigger but I have purchased tons from them and it is always quality and he is a pleasure to talk to about old crosman guns. He knows it all! I beat you can't go wrong with either.

July 12th, 2011, 10:37 am #3

Chris

Is your trigger kit and metal blade for a discovery? The website says they are all out of stock. I e-mailed him and he told me they are working on a new batch of Disco trigers and it may be available end of July or August.

David in NY

July 12th, 2011, 11:03 am #4

TKO complete drop in trigger housing I might be willing to make the same deal as mike
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/me ... gger+Packs
email me threex4@_satx_.rr_.com ( remove the underscores)

Buster
\\\ X ////
one step closer to the ultimate goal
Last edited by threex4 on July 12th, 2011, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 12th, 2011, 1:51 pm #5

Tko trigger kit and metal blade. I installed this in about 10 minutes and the instructions were great. I also got a 6.5 inch brake and man what a difference. He is also great to call and deal with. I have no info from Bryan and associates trigger but I have purchased tons from them and it is always quality and he is a pleasure to talk to about old crosman guns. He knows it all! I beat you can't go wrong with either.
I have 2 disco trigger groups, 1 with each of the dicussed triggers.
They are both execellant products but the designs are different. The bryan trigger is deeply curved whereas the tko trigger is much straighter.
I have 3 screw mods on both and it's just a feel thing. I prefer the tko because it feels closer to my 25 cal. marauder.
Hope this helps
nat

July 12th, 2011, 1:55 pm #6

Chris

Is your trigger kit and metal blade for a discovery? The website says they are all out of stock. I e-mailed him and he told me they are working on a new batch of Disco trigers and it may be available end of July or August.

David in NY
Last week but he was in stock. I would give him a call. Really a big difference in the pull.

July 12th, 2011, 9:33 pm #7

I have 2 disco trigger groups, 1 with each of the dicussed triggers.
They are both execellant products but the designs are different. The bryan trigger is deeply curved whereas the tko trigger is much straighter.
I have 3 screw mods on both and it's just a feel thing. I prefer the tko because it feels closer to my 25 cal. marauder.
Hope this helps
nat
Chris - I actually e-mailed Mike, he got back to me and said they are out of them for now but will have a new and improved batch at the end of July. I also e-mailed Bryan/assoc and they have them in stock. I will be at the Baldwinsville NY AG show this weekend and can pick one up from Ron as he will be there.

Nat - thanks for the great input. I see what you mean about the difference in the shape of the triggers. I appreciate your comparison of the two.

David In NY

July 17th, 2011, 9:32 pm #8

one from Bryan and Assoc. I bought it at the Baldwinsville air gun show and installed it on a picnic table under a tree. I love it, a huge improvement over the factory trigger. Thanks for all the input guys, I know I can always count on the AG community for input.

Sincerely

David In NY

July 20th, 2011, 4:57 pm #9

Ron showed me that B&A trigger last year and it looked very high quality and very adjustable, I almost bought one even though I don't have a Disco. I think you'll be very happy with it.