Disapearing Posts

Disapearing Posts

June 8th, 2007, 2:52 am #1

Does this forum use invisible ink?

GM

June 8th, 2007, 3:04 am #2

Last edited by nutriahunter on June 8th, 2007, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 8th, 2007, 3:33 am #3

GM
as much as I normally do as of late. But that one is pretty unbendable. All I can say is the forum seems to be rolling along pretty well these days. Like any other forum, there is history involved and a little re"search" will do you a lot of good. And it might even be fun too.

June 8th, 2007, 3:48 am #4

an outright banning, if you don't support certain candidates and they're agendas. The owner has his reasons and the kicker, as memory serves, was not even related to the "trigger." This is a really good forum and I learned pretty much everything I know from reading here.

June 8th, 2007, 3:49 am #5

as much as I normally do as of late. But that one is pretty unbendable. All I can say is the forum seems to be rolling along pretty well these days. Like any other forum, there is history involved and a little re"search" will do you a lot of good. And it might even be fun too.
that there are not to many members here. Is it due to the fact that posts get deleted as they are posted.

GM

June 8th, 2007, 3:51 am #6

that the two names I see up there under members.. kenatthefarm, pneuguy, are the ones that delete these posts and replies..

Gm

June 8th, 2007, 3:57 am #7

what does that have to do with posting about airguns n stuff? I notice that I have posted on three or four subjects and all have been removed..

GM

June 8th, 2007, 4:05 am #8

GM
nt

June 8th, 2007, 6:01 am #9

that the two names I see up there under members.. kenatthefarm, pneuguy, are the ones that delete these posts and replies..

Gm
not deleted anything. But we all went through this, gosh, a year ago? There are plenty of folks that post here and on the main. Simple rules. Have fun. Join in.

June 8th, 2007, 3:54 pm #10

GM
About a year ago there were two guys who were doing mods, I think working together. There was a falling-out and one left to do his own thing. Much acrimony and angst among some of the members. That person (who left) is now persona no grata and isn't to be referred to. Unfair? Perhaps, but them's the rules.

There are several good airgun forums on the net. What you can't find here, you can fill in there.

What, me worry???