Crosman or benjamin pump pistols?

Crosman or benjamin pump pistols?

October 11th, 2009, 6:13 pm #1

Which are the better ones to have, or they all basically the same?
Im wanting a pump pistol in .17. I had a sheridan back in the early 80's " Not sure what the model # was back then C9 or 237?

Ive been seeing crosman 137's and benjamin 137's on gunbrokers here lately and they look to be the same gun?

Did crosman and benjamin share models back then?

How do the early crosmans and benjamin pump pistols compare to the newer sheridan Hb-17's

December 23rd, 2009, 11:09 am #2

just call me limited dan : but here goes...in looking at the question I can say that you can get the parts to upgrade the 1377 pumper from several sources my order today was with AC Custom parts he specializes in 1377 parts.. I ordered delrin and aluminum seals, o rings, and requested he grind my piston face flat to upgrade useable power and increase efficienty *send it for valve porting etd for exrta power and he charges you five dollars to work the valve...lOL... the flat grind for you he does free.. (better than just five bucks even ) he is super nice and dedicated..has much more than just what was mentioned.. gorgeious stuff really... I just want to fix and upgrade the 1377s I have.. the bennys may not be as furously upgraded and worked, it seems.
dan kennison
I bought extras so I could mess one up and fix all that I can dig out of the closets here..lol
dk