Crosman 150 pistol

Crosman 150 pistol

May 16th, 2012, 4:02 am #1

A classic pistol that set the standard for all co2 pistols which followed, and which few surpassed. This one has been re-sealed and holds gas forever. I took it out of the safe after over a year and it still had some pop in it. The finishes are not pristine, this is a shooter, not so much a looker. I buffed the tube to clean it up, and then cold blued it, but looks like it is fading out a bit again. I'm on the BOI as Jon Brooks, deal by email; risbro 'at' suddenlink.net Asking $80 shipped conus. I take paypal +3% or us postal money order.

May 16th, 2012, 1:23 pm #2

I'll take it. How should I contact you?

May 16th, 2012, 1:27 pm #3

Sorry, I'm an idiot now and then.

May 16th, 2012, 2:40 pm #4

A classic pistol that set the standard for all co2 pistols which followed, and which few surpassed. This one has been re-sealed and holds gas forever. I took it out of the safe after over a year and it still had some pop in it. The finishes are not pristine, this is a shooter, not so much a looker. I buffed the tube to clean it up, and then cold blued it, but looks like it is fading out a bit again. I'm on the BOI as Jon Brooks, deal by email; risbro 'at' suddenlink.net Asking $80 shipped conus. I take paypal +3% or us postal money order.

thanks gary