Connecticut Field Target Club

Connecticut Field Target Club

October 5th, 2010, 1:13 am #1

Looking for people in CT who are interested in establishing a Field Target Club.
Start by having a few informal competitions on member properties (including my 16 wooded acres)for everyone to get to know one another. After that, we can organize formal events as permitted/desired, and travel to area events to compete as a club.

Is anyone interested?

I can also be reached directly at climbrunbike@comcast.net

Eric
Bethany, CT

October 5th, 2010, 2:01 am #2

THATS GREAT NEWS it's a long time coming! Hector,Veronica, Bartec and George just to name a few for starters. Very good shooters and quality people. Good nucleus to start a club. hope to visit and shoot with your club Members. If your club ever has a work/startup/setup weekend contact us on LI NY. I'm sure we can get a car full of shooters to come and help you setup the course and lanes etc.

NJ should be next.

Good Luck, John Manarte

October 5th, 2010, 2:20 am #3

Looking for people in CT who are interested in establishing a Field Target Club.
Start by having a few informal competitions on member properties (including my 16 wooded acres)for everyone to get to know one another. After that, we can organize formal events as permitted/desired, and travel to area events to compete as a club.

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
You can count me in! nt

October 5th, 2010, 3:11 am #4

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
and let us know. If at all possible we will be there. Looking forward to it.

You can find a spread sheet on our website to help you plan your match, print score sheets etc...

HTh

<p>A Team PCP Tuning Document</p><p>Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)</p>(please note the site does go down with high
traffic so check back if it isn't available)
<p>YouTube Videos</p>

October 5th, 2010, 8:49 am #5

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
We're in New Canaan, about 40 miles from Bethany.

Good to hear that!

As Ray said, just set a date!

Un Abrazo!

H�ctor

October 5th, 2010, 11:06 am #6

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
Count me in as well NT.

October 5th, 2010, 10:06 pm #7

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
Great idea count me in,just let me know when you ready.I can stop by one day and help you,I'm in Stamford CT

Bartek

October 6th, 2010, 3:33 pm #8

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
Response has been great!!!

In addition to forum reponses, I've also been receiving several direct e-mails.

So far, it looks like we already have access to 70+ targets, an experienced Match Director, a club willing to
host matches, and a bunch of people that have been just itching for this to happen.

I've e-mailed everyone with an update (thomas... I don't have your e-mail)
I'll continue to e-mail updates to everyone every couple weeks, as things progress.
I'll do my part to keep the ball rolling.

Everyone else that's interested (no experience necessary)... please either post a response (will be forwarded to my e-mail) or e-mail me directly. I'll add you to the contact list to make sure you get the updates. It will also give us a clear idea of how many people will participate.

Eric Welker
Bethany, CT
climbrunbike@comcast.net

October 7th, 2010, 5:59 am #9

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
And Paul Bishop and I have all the targets that we used to put out for the matches at Westfield. Looking forward to shooting back in CT.

March 7th, 2011, 8:31 pm #10

Is anyone interested?

Eric
Bethany, CT
Have you guys had a get together yet?