Cash Mob week next week if you want to participate.....read

Cash Mob week next week if you want to participate.....read

January 27th, 2012, 2:50 am #1

.......following the recent phenomenon of Cash Mobbing, where individuals choose a single retailer on a certain day, I'm suggesting we Cash Mob Mike Melick at his website:

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com
Bestairgun.com 515-924-3699

And please, folks, don't take any of this suggestion the wrong way. You are asked to simply CONSIDER how much you might help by just buying a few items you would buy anyway from an individual who has helped nearly everyone he comes in contact with in the airgun world. Directing your money and buying power for a single purchase isn't going to put someone else out of business. Pyramyd will never miss the money. Airguns of Arizona will hardly notice. I won't notice, and I'm a small dealer as well.

So if you get the chance next week, send Mike some business. It will be interesting to see how things do or don't happen.

Randy

http://www.adventuresinairguns.com

January 27th, 2012, 5:37 pm #2

Now is the time to buy that .25 cal B28 that we've all been itching for / nt

January 28th, 2012, 3:34 am #3

.......following the recent phenomenon of Cash Mobbing, where individuals choose a single retailer on a certain day, I'm suggesting we Cash Mob Mike Melick at his website:

And please, folks, don't take any of this suggestion the wrong way. You are asked to simply CONSIDER how much you might help by just buying a few items you would buy anyway from an individual who has helped nearly everyone he comes in contact with in the airgun world. Directing your money and buying power for a single purchase isn't going to put someone else out of business. Pyramyd will never miss the money. Airguns of Arizona will hardly notice. I won't notice, and I'm a small dealer as well.

So if you get the chance next week, send Mike some business. It will be interesting to see how things do or don't happen.

Randy

Good Idea, As Mike deserves it. But remember he is a one man business. In that I mean he is the only one there to answer the phone and get things ready to ship. So if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

Frank

January 28th, 2012, 11:47 am #4

He graciously helps everyone who asks.

N.E.Dan 30+ self tuned rifles and 20+ pistols to date!!

January 28th, 2012, 2:21 pm #5

Randy

but I'll think of something.

January 29th, 2012, 2:11 pm #6

Reasonably priced and I hear there good. Anyone here have one?
(edit)Never mind I did a search;http://www.network54.com/Forum/113813/t ... 6+Opinions
Maybe I'll look into the XS-12 or XS-16 either cal. $81.80 lube tuned and shipped ??? I can spare that for a MM Tuned gun.
I've already got 2 QB-78's. 1,.177 CO2 rifle, $79.95 and a .22. I like them a lot. Best short money Crosman based copy bar none.

Last edited by dkour on January 29th, 2012, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 29th, 2012, 5:02 pm #7

the Xisico 4x32 AO scope on his tuned B-12 .177. The scope is clear, I like it. The B-12 has a nice firing cycle and the trigger is very nice. Oh, accurate too.. The stock is nicely finished, smooth and shiney...

Frank

January 30th, 2012, 1:20 pm #8

Randy

on a B-25, then on a TF 99 premier, then back.

VERY durable scopes for the money.

God bless,

Farmer

January 30th, 2012, 5:22 pm #9

I Just have to decide on which scope?