CASA FOLKS- weather is looking good for the match

CASA FOLKS- weather is looking good for the match

April 8th, 2011, 1:38 pm #1

partly cloudy. i would suggest you use your scopes sunshade since some targets you may be shooting into a high sun and get some flair. I will check that out this morning.

April 8th, 2011, 3:48 pm #2

Can't wait to get out there - I have no zero info for the new Mrod so I'll have to make good use of that sight-in time!

I'll still be shooting my special 12fpe hunter class until I can decide on a bigger scope (probably never should have let that big Nikko go!). Probably either end up with a ZOS for a while or check out the new Falcon T50 if it gets good reviews.

Looking forward to it!

Casey

Where I'm learning to shoot FT - come check it out!

CASA Member - California Airgun Shooters Association: http://forums.delphiforums.com/casaclub/?

April 8th, 2011, 7:16 pm #3

He gave me a can of whoopass that i can pop open if i need to. the range is a bit overgrown but i did sone weedwhacking and flatening with my truck and we set the shooting line. A little different than last time and we are further back a bit. i want to get targets out asap so i know where i have to weedwhack for line of sight. we will be using a lot of hillsides to get above the thistle. gonna be fun.

April 8th, 2011, 10:30 pm #4

partly cloudy. i would suggest you use your scopes sunshade since some targets you may be shooting into a high sun and get some flair. I will check that out this morning.
been there but I went to Tim's and shipped a gun for Lou. Also getting the USFT for James ready to ship.

April 8th, 2011, 10:53 pm #5

you help plenty and i am looking farward to seeing you tomorrow. gona be a fun match. the more i shoot there the more i see the potential for us in the future matches. Just gotta watch out for that Alpha Cow.