BUYER BEWARE !! KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING!!

September 3rd, 2018, 11:58 am #1

ALL YOU AIR GUNNERS OUT THERE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU BUY. THERE ARE PAINTBALL COMPANIES OUT THERE RAISING THE PSI ON PAINTBALL REGULATORS THAT WERE DESIGNED FOR ONLY 850 PSI AND WHEN INCREASED THEY DON'T HOLD THE OUTPUT PSI CONSTANT. ALTHOUGH MY REGULATORS LOOK IDENTICAL ON THE OUTSIDE THEY AREN'T ON THE INSIDE, THE TOLERANCES ARE TIGHTER,THUS HIGHER SAFE PSI IS ACHIEVABLE. BUY THERE'S BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BUY MINE YOU SEE MINE ARE THE ONLY AIR GUN REGULATORS SOLD IN THE USA.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}