broader trigger blade for Prod?

broader trigger blade for Prod?

July 19th, 2012, 8:55 pm #1

I have hands more suitable for choking an ox, than playing a piano, or shooting a Prod.

The trigger is too thin in diameter. A wider trigger would help my grubby digits squeeze the trigger.

Does any of our resident experts know where I can get an after-market Prod trigger shoe?

Hepotter

PS: Having some real fun modding my Prod. This is one fun gun, and inexpensive, to power up and quiet down.

July 19th, 2012, 10:21 pm #2

nt
Last edited by booniel on July 21st, 2012, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 20th, 2012, 6:38 am #3

I have hands more suitable for choking an ox, than playing a piano, or shooting a Prod.

The trigger is too thin in diameter. A wider trigger would help my grubby digits squeeze the trigger.

Does any of our resident experts know where I can get an after-market Prod trigger shoe?

Hepotter

PS: Having some real fun modding my Prod. This is one fun gun, and inexpensive, to power up and quiet down.
several different varieties will fit.

And yes Hepotter, the P-Rod is a real fun gun!

Head Gopher and Assistant
Match Director Ashland Air Rifle Range
Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

July 20th, 2012, 4:30 pm #4

Hepotter

you;ll need a lot of patience with hand tools, or something with power

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

July 20th, 2012, 5:34 pm #5

Hepotter

from my Custom Shop 2400 fit perfectly on mine, since that got a roller trigger. A little longer would be nice, but the width makes it a lot nicer.

July 22nd, 2012, 5:00 am #6

mark in mass

July 26th, 2012, 6:13 pm #7

Off to the custom shop I go....Roller trigger??? where?

August 7th, 2012, 1:49 pm #8

is for the 2400/2250b at