"Brief"

"Brief"

August 28th, 2005, 4:23 pm #1

Condensed:

I felt the forum was being unwittingly used by someone with a private ax to grind. Post a legit airgun title - lace in specific digs which those with the history to recognize them would pick up.

I asked the the moderators to consider this possibility. That's the extent of the issue.

Gary

Last edited by barnespneumatic on August 28th, 2005, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 28th, 2005, 5:11 pm #2

Your alternative relality is transparent

DAQ

August 28th, 2005, 5:36 pm #3

Condensed:

I felt the forum was being unwittingly used by someone with a private ax to grind. Post a legit airgun title - lace in specific digs which those with the history to recognize them would pick up.

I asked the the moderators to consider this possibility. That's the extent of the issue.

Gary

I'll send you my email address.

August 28th, 2005, 5:53 pm #4

will have e-mailed me about this. They have opinions and or questions. I'm involved in no blanket e-mail campaign.

Any "list" of grievences would be nothing more than a history of things you have declined to allow to be resolved in the past Dennis. I've not refused any mail from you.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Gary

August 28th, 2005, 6:20 pm #5

I got an unsigned e-mail a few minutes ago. Something daisy/crossman. No name. No signature. I have no idea who from. I must be out all day. In light of the fact that you recently posted about e-mailing you ... I went to your title webpage just to verify your e-mail address and crossreference with what came in. If your e-mail link is there ... I could not see it. Did a quick Google ... found no e-mail listing for you there.

Point is, if you mailed me, I could not verify it. The mail simply said send list of grievences ... anybody could have sent that to stir the pot. I replied that, as I've said here, I have no canned list of grievences. Am sending none out.

I'm well known for promptly answering my mail. If I can verify who things are from, I always answer. I must be out today.

Gary
Last edited by barnespneumatic on August 28th, 2005, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 28th, 2005, 6:57 pm #6

in the data, it's pretty easy.
then copy and paste it into a neo-trace or geo-byte, isp search...

you can probably find out who sent you the email then...

DAQ

August 28th, 2005, 7:39 pm #7

I got an unsigned e-mail a few minutes ago. Something daisy/crossman. No name. No signature. I have no idea who from. I must be out all day. In light of the fact that you recently posted about e-mailing you ... I went to your title webpage just to verify your e-mail address and crossreference with what came in. If your e-mail link is there ... I could not see it. Did a quick Google ... found no e-mail listing for you there.

Point is, if you mailed me, I could not verify it. The mail simply said send list of grievences ... anybody could have sent that to stir the pot. I replied that, as I've said here, I have no canned list of grievences. Am sending none out.

I'm well known for promptly answering my mail. If I can verify who things are from, I always answer. I must be out today.

Gary
This is a special address only you have it. This prevents proliferation & pranks.
Last edited by DAQ on August 28th, 2005, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 28th, 2005, 8:47 pm #8

will have e-mailed me about this. They have opinions and or questions. I'm involved in no blanket e-mail campaign.

Any "list" of grievences would be nothing more than a history of things you have declined to allow to be resolved in the past Dennis. I've not refused any mail from you.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Gary

Hey, what am I, chopped liver? I didn't get the email!

NRA life member.

August 28th, 2005, 9:09 pm #9

in the data, it's pretty easy.
then copy and paste it into a neo-trace or geo-byte, isp search...

you can probably find out who sent you the email then...
This tete'a'tete thread has degenerated to a level that really should be an email exchange

August 29th, 2005, 1:21 am #10

Condensed:

Gary

And, I don't want to hear "Well, he started it" from you or anyone else. If everyone here were to put as much energy into coming up with airgun ideas as they do cutting each other down and nit picking, people here would revolutionize the air rifle as we know it.

I'm not taking sides, I don't care who did or said what.

ENOUGH,....please,...please.

God Bless.

Remember, were not here for a long time, just a good time. Enjoy Life!