Benjamin Model 122

Benjamin Model 122

August 4th, 2005, 2:57 am #1

I have a Benjamin Model 122 air pistol. I know very little about this thing. There is no serial number on it, the only stamping is "BENJAMIN FRANKLIN" on the side. It is missing the leather on the pump shaft and whatever hold the leather to that end of the shaft (just a screw hole there). Does anyone have any information on this thing was made or what value it has? One grip has two initials carved into it and the year 1936. Are parts still available, if so where? Thanks.

August 4th, 2005, 12:28 pm #2

The 122 was made from 1935 to 1940. The average price is about $85.00 dollars. I do air gun repair as a hobby in Tulsa, OK. I can make a new leather seal and also put a new check valve and exhaust valve in it. Email me if you want more information or if I can help.

August 5th, 2005, 4:15 pm #3

I have a Benjamin Model 122 air pistol. I know very little about this thing. There is no serial number on it, the only stamping is "BENJAMIN FRANKLIN" on the side. It is missing the leather on the pump shaft and whatever hold the leather to that end of the shaft (just a screw hole there). Does anyone have any information on this thing was made or what value it has? One grip has two initials carved into it and the year 1936. Are parts still available, if so where? Thanks.
email me?