Benjamin Air Pump Breakdown or Diagram

Benjamin Air Pump Breakdown or Diagram

September 26th, 2010, 2:16 am #1

Hey guys I need some help on my Benjamin air pump; it has been some time back when someone posted a website that showed the breakdown of the this pump, as they took it apart.

I really need that website, I have dismantle my pump and I would like to see the diagram of one as I put mine back together, and help would be appreciated.

I gone to rebuild it or replace the parts myself, not sure if they suggested that you use oil or silicon on the cylinder parts.

Garry Souther IL

September 26th, 2010, 2:24 pm #2

You should get some results. Also on the Marauder forum under Problems and solutions is I think an article or 2 one is from Sun Optics that shows a diagram on how pump should look as far as parts go. Duane Sorenson is the man whom works at sun and has the patient on the Benji 3 stage hand pump. Hope that helps ya out.....

September 26th, 2010, 4:55 pm #3

Hey guys I need some help on my Benjamin air pump; it has been some time back when someone posted a website that showed the breakdown of the this pump, as they took it apart.

I really need that website, I have dismantle my pump and I would like to see the diagram of one as I put mine back together, and help would be appreciated.

I gone to rebuild it or replace the parts myself, not sure if they suggested that you use oil or silicon on the cylinder parts.

Garry Souther IL
here's a link to a diagram I did a ways back. Used Hill pump diagram and added Benjamin o ring sizes. Hope it helps

September 26th, 2010, 6:35 pm #4

Jeff and Dave,
Thanks that helps a lot I appreciate it; I will get in contact with Sun Optics for the kit and I will use
your pictures. (THANKS GUYS)