BenchRest in Sacramento

BenchRest in Sacramento

April 21st, 2013, 7:50 am #1

We had a great tim yesterday. JimC, as always, puts on a good show. The weather was perfect, albeit a little windy. Sorry to see there was only one Marauder rifleman in attendance. I guess the rest of you were too busy shooting dimes (sic). We were not shooting dimes yesterday. 25-30 knot gusting and swirling winds challenged the best of the shooters. I heard some were holding an entire mil-dot into the wind at 50 yards (what every a mil-dot is). I will say the one Marauder in attendance performed very well. The 50 yard BR target circles are about the size of a 50 cent piece. Shooters with rifles far more expensive then the Marauder were pleased, giving the conditions, just to be inside the scoring circles. A sumptuous lunch was followed by a drawing for some very useful door prizes. We probably didn't need the chocolate eclairs though. I would have liked to see some more expert shooters from the Marauder Forum in attendance. I didn't do very well nor did I expect to. Maybe next time.
Last edited by barnydaddy on April 21st, 2013, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 25th, 2013, 3:29 pm #2

But shoot was on a Saturday instead of Sunday. Work day and taking it off cost me a days wages out of pocket ... Not good.

Sunday sunday sunday !!!