B50 Bullpup... the Edgun Killer...

B50 Bullpup... the Edgun Killer...

June 18th, 2012, 1:12 am #1

Well... maybe not... but I like it!

Picked up this stock from a fellow on the Yellow. Was made for an AAS400, but since I didnt have a spare S400 lying around, I modified it to fit my Big Ed B50. Still have to pretty up details on it.. and I'm going to redo the linkage, but it does all work...and it works well!

Here it is alongside its original stock, which was a Daystate stock I picked up off the Yellow as well.

Good judgment comes from experience; experience usually comes from bad judgment.

June 18th, 2012, 1:16 am #2

Shroud too..good job.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

June 18th, 2012, 4:55 am #3

Picked up this stock from a fellow on the Yellow. Was made for an AAS400, but since I didnt have a spare S400 lying around, I modified it to fit my Big Ed B50. Still have to pretty up details on it.. and I'm going to redo the linkage, but it does all work...and it works well!

Here it is alongside its original stock, which was a Daystate stock I picked up off the Yellow as well.

Good judgment comes from experience; experience usually comes from bad judgment.
Great setup. It looks like it was suppose to be made that way.

June 18th, 2012, 11:13 am #4

beautiful!

June 18th, 2012, 3:01 pm #5

Shroud too..good job.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>
That shroud is a very, very early Rich in Mich shroud that was made for a Condor .25. It's not as quiet on this .177, but rounds out the look nicely, I think!

June 18th, 2012, 3:02 pm #6

Great setup. It looks like it was suppose to be made that way.
Making it seamless was a challenge, so I'm glad you found it to look that way!

June 18th, 2012, 3:02 pm #7

Gotta say I got hit with the BP bug now.... handy little guns!

June 18th, 2012, 4:20 pm #8

how hard was the picatinny rail and rings to make? I have seen a few over the years. The B50 is a good platform to BP with. nice work again...

June 18th, 2012, 5:32 pm #9

The front adapter was simply made from a 30mm mount. I got that with the stock... Had to do some modification on it to make it fit the B50 though. For the rear, I simply milled down a BKL adapter a bit to fit... easy as pie.

June 18th, 2012, 8:15 pm #10

Nice conversion. I like the polished barrel/LDC. How's the balance?