B28, what a beautiful rifle

B28, what a beautiful rifle

August 3rd, 2010, 6:13 am #1

just picked up a B28 in .25 cal and that prompted me to add a complete .22 barrel from Mike M.

Shot it a bit n .25.... could be okay.
mounted the .22 barrel and seemed pretty good

Tore it down tonight,deburr and Vortek PG2 kit installed. Thik this is gonna be a go to gun. Smooth and good power. I think it is the most powerful .22 springer I own.
Will be investigating what can be done to maximize the powerplant and extract as much accuracy as possible from it.

May need to get another before they are all gone.

Walter...

August 3rd, 2010, 1:20 pm #2

will be around for a long time, no need to hurry unless you want too.

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.comhttp://www.airgunartisans.com/flyingdragon/

August 3rd, 2010, 1:45 pm #3

Hey Mike, can a person just purchase a .22 or .25 barrel/breech block complete and change out when ever I like? Is this just a remove pivot screw cocking arm and attach other barrel and breech or is there other machining involved?

August 3rd, 2010, 2:07 pm #4

just picked up a B28 in .25 cal and that prompted me to add a complete .22 barrel from Mike M.

Tore it down tonight,deburr and Vortek PG2 kit installed. Thik this is gonna be a go to gun. Smooth and good power. I think it is the most powerful .22 springer I own.
Will be investigating what can be done to maximize the powerplant and extract as much accuracy as possible from it.

Walter...
IMO.

I don't care for it in any other caliber but I seem to be in the minority as far as that's concerned.

The rifle is an outstanding value.

August 3rd, 2010, 4:03 pm #5

This one came available as a .25cal but wanting a .22 had to get the goods from Mike.

pellets absolutely disintegrate in the pellet trap. Will check it out more later today.

Am thrilled to have this B28!

Walter....

August 3rd, 2010, 7:39 pm #6

Hey Mike, can a person just purchase a .22 or .25 barrel/breech block complete and change out when ever I like? Is this just a remove pivot screw cocking arm and attach other barrel and breech or is there other machining involved?
just one of those parts I don't have.......yet

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.comhttp://www.airgunartisans.com/flyingdragon/

August 3rd, 2010, 9:16 pm #7

Walter...
Price?

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.

August 3rd, 2010, 9:41 pm #8

IMO.

I don't care for it in any other caliber but I seem to be in the minority as far as that's concerned.

The rifle is an outstanding value.

put a Vortek in and if I flare the skirts of the Crosmn 14.3 HP it will return 805fps.

Walter....

August 4th, 2010, 12:40 am #9

Price?

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.
price depends on caliber...

August 4th, 2010, 3:12 am #10

just one of those parts I don't have.......yet

if you get all the parts you need for a .22 barrel swap. I am very interested.

Thanks
Mike