ATTENTION FIELD TARGET SHOOTERS!!!!!

ATTENTION FIELD TARGET SHOOTERS!!!!!

July 14th, 2017, 6:33 pm #1

Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA) Long Island, N.Y., will be having our annual 2-day Grand Prix competition on October 7th & 8th.
This will be a great tune up match, and one of the last opportunities to shoot a Grand Prix event before the Nationals in November.
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA), Invites all competitors to experience the excellent match we have planned, along with the beauty of Long Island in the fall.
The registration form can be found our website www.escaaclub.com
Thanks
Tom Wade

July 14th, 2017, 8:54 pm #2

Tom, what is the physical address for the event?

July 14th, 2017, 9:59 pm #3

Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA) Long Island, N.Y., will be having our annual 2-day Grand Prix competition on October 7th & 8th.
This will be a great tune up match, and one of the last opportunities to shoot a Grand Prix event before the Nationals in November.
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA), Invites all competitors to experience the excellent match we have planned, along with the beauty of Long Island in the fall.
Thanks
Tom Wade
Tom, I planning on it. Bring some extra registration forms to the Crosman event next weekend and I'll catch up with you there.

July 14th, 2017, 11:40 pm #4

Tom,
I will hand you my registration form and payment at Crosman.
Last edited by gonzav71 on July 16th, 2017, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 15th, 2017, 1:43 am #5

Thanks Leo!

July 15th, 2017, 1:58 am #6

Thanks
Tom Wade
This event depends on YOU!!!
The more entrants that we have, the better this event will be!! The more people we get, the more extravagant we can get with Saturday's lunch, trophies, and some other possible surprises! Plus, with more competitors, we WILL have loads of fun and comeraderie! This is one Northeast event that should not be missed!
Come on guys, let's hear from all that will attend, and all that are considering it, don't be shy! The Northeast did not have a Grand Prix event in June, due to lack of participation......lets not let that happen again!!

Thanks,
Tom Holland
Assistant Match Director Eastern Suffolk Competitve Airgunners Association
(ESCAA)
LONG ISLAND NY

July 15th, 2017, 11:01 am #7

some more of our Southern sharp shooters to come too. No promises there. Is it possible to do a pistol match too?

July 15th, 2017, 11:36 am #8

on Saturday 10-7 we will shoot 72 shoot rifle match and then have lunch after that we will hold the pistol match then on Sunday we will have a 50 rifle match.
I glad you can make it
Tom

July 15th, 2017, 12:32 pm #9

Cool, Tom, many don't get in three pistol matches fir their GP standings.

July 15th, 2017, 5:38 pm #10

Thanks
Tom Wade
I can not commit right now, but will know by September if I can make it.