Atlanta match report

Atlanta match report

March 4th, 2017, 1:23 am #1

An email from Rob and it was on.

An impromptu Airgunning Atlanta match was held at Walt’s this past Saturday, 2/25. Seven folks made their way to Bremen, GA countryside to enjoy the low 60 temps and beautiful sun of a fantastic February day in Georgia.

Did I mention the 10-15 mph winds with gusts and lulls and switches?

Did I also mention that Walt’s course without any multipliers was set at 37T? With wind and multipliers we were certainly in 40s.

Even with all that it was a great morning of shooting. Please keep the above conditions in mind when checking out the scores for this 60 shot match.

Many thanks to Walt for a great course and good fun.

OPEN PCP
37 Mike Koratich: Walther LG300, Sightron FT, JSB 8.4

HUNTER PISTON
13 Mike Loar: Walther LGV, UTG 3-12, AA 8.4

HUNTER PCP
43 Walt Roller: Marauder, Scope, and 60 Pellets
29 Carolyn Koratich: AA S400, Hawke SW 8-32, JSB 10.3

WFTF PCP
51 Doug Vinson: Ripley, March 8-80, 60 pellets
45 John Whitfield, Walther Dominator, Scope, 60 Pellets
37 Rob Seiden, Steyr LG110, Vortex, AA 8.4

March 4th, 2017, 1:52 pm #2

Is it possible to be added to the email list? I live in the Kennesaw area.

March 4th, 2017, 4:48 pm #3

An impromptu Airgunning Atlanta match was held at Walt’s this past Saturday, 2/25. Seven folks made their way to Bremen, GA countryside to enjoy the low 60 temps and beautiful sun of a fantastic February day in Georgia.

Did I also mention that Walt’s course without any multipliers was set at 37T? With wind and multipliers we were certainly in 40s.

Even with all that it was a great morning of shooting. Please keep the above conditions in mind when checking out the scores for this 60 shot match.

OPEN PCP

HUNTER PISTON

HUNTER PCP

WFTF PCP
Stop keeping the Atlanta club so secret, I wanna play!

March 4th, 2017, 5:16 pm #4

OPEN PCP

HUNTER PISTON

HUNTER PCP

WFTF PCP
What does "60 pellets" mean? Is this a new brand?
Thanks.
Cliff

March 8th, 2017, 2:01 am #5

Big Nikko and JSB 8.4s for me...Sup Cliff..nt

March 8th, 2017, 3:22 am #6

Stop keeping the Atlanta club so secret, I wanna play!
Hi Chip,
Not trying to be secretive about a match, just a spur of the moment thing that was well responded to. We should do a better job of match and club news announcements, my apologies. Would you send me an email at mbmedic- at- techie.com and I'll try to make sure you get the information in the future. Are you in ATL full time now? Mark told me you were coming to the deep woods shoot, be good to meet you.
Ken Hughes
BTW, there is a match in Heflin this Saturday (shhh it's a secret 😉). Heflin is a great place to shoot, hope to see you there.

March 8th, 2017, 3:30 am #7

Is it possible to be added to the email list? I live in the Kennesaw area.
Hey Steve,
My apologies for not giving you a heads up, I'll do better in the future.
Ken Hughes

March 13th, 2017, 5:00 pm #8

Hi Chip,
Not trying to be secretive about a match, just a spur of the moment thing that was well responded to. We should do a better job of match and club news announcements, my apologies. Would you send me an email at mbmedic- at- techie.com and I'll try to make sure you get the information in the future. Are you in ATL full time now? Mark told me you were coming to the deep woods shoot, be good to meet you.
Ken Hughes
BTW, there is a match in Heflin this Saturday (shhh it's a secret 😉). Heflin is a great place to shoot, hope to see you there.
Yup muy feet are firmly on Georgia soil. I couldn't make the Heflin shoot, had to run to NC. Bad planning on my part, I was in Montgomery Thursday and Columbus, GA Friday. Looking forward to this weekend and be on the lookout for my email, I need to find a fill station.

ch

March 15th, 2017, 12:58 am #9

Hey Steve,
My apologies for not giving you a heads up, I'll do better in the future.
Ken Hughes
Hey Ken, I just saw this....it didn't notify me that you had responded in my email. Anyway, no worries about not letting me know. I hope to make it to a shoot soon....baseball is like every Saturday until the end of april!!
Steve