Anything you guys want made for the Discoverys? or others?

Anything you guys want made for the Discoverys? or others?

April 19th, 2008, 8:12 pm #1

<P>I still have a few weeks worth of work here now 1 for TS and 1 For MH (you know who you guys are I am wrapping things up) But I would like to know if any of you want some custom parts for these and other guns. I need to plan projects leading me into the summer other than my own to earn some $'s on. Thanks Anthony </P>
<P>PS you can post here or e me direct with your ideas. [url=mailto:selectivesalessrvc@sbcglobal.net]selectivesalessrvc@sbcglobal.net[/url]</P>

April 20th, 2008, 2:26 am #2

I have one of Anthony's disco mods & am really happy with it...added length & reduced noise...matches perfectly & noise is reduced by at least 1/2! Good price too! Thanks Anthony. Scott

April 20th, 2008, 3:06 am #3

<P>I still have a few weeks worth of work here now 1 for TS and 1 For MH (you know who you guys are I am wrapping things up) But I would like to know if any of you want some custom parts for these and other guns. I need to plan projects leading me into the summer other than my own to earn some $'s on. Thanks Anthony </P>
<P>PS you can post here or e me direct with your ideas. [url=mailto:selectivesalessrvc@sbcglobal.net]selectivesalessrvc@sbcglobal.net[/url]</P>

April 20th, 2008, 4:32 am #4

Okay since I am wishin

Highrise breech with full shroud and matching barrel band

Brass trigger

April 21st, 2008, 8:55 pm #5

for a .22. Email me if you have one or are planning to make some more - TIA

April 21st, 2008, 10:14 pm #6

James e me selectivesalessrvc@sbcglobal.net I have some n/m
Last edited by FTAnthony on April 21st, 2008, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2008, 5:44 am #7

I like the stock look nothing fancy but punch up the wood, tiger something.