Anyone rebuilt a RAW HM 1000 regulator. Have been trying

Anyone rebuilt a RAW HM 1000 regulator. Have been trying

January 31st, 2018, 11:09 pm #1

to get in touch with Martin but no joy. They are not answering their phone or replying to e-mails. I got the regulator out of the breech and watched a video, on youtube, that showed a rapid regulator. Supposed to be about the same as a RAW. Looks kind of simple but just guessing. I need the o-rings for the rebuild so anyone got a list? I don't have a regulator checked so I measured from the bottle end to the brass piece and from the nylock nut to the shaft. I recorded these. Will this get me close when re-assembling? Thanks for any help, Don

February 1st, 2018, 12:35 am #2

Length dimensions should work-nt

February 1st, 2018, 1:20 am #3

another try tomorrow. Don
Last edited by doninva1 on February 1st, 2018, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 1st, 2018, 3:41 am #4

to get in touch with Martin but no joy. They are not answering their phone or replying to e-mails. I got the regulator out of the breech and watched a video, on youtube, that showed a rapid regulator. Supposed to be about the same as a RAW. Looks kind of simple but just guessing. I need the o-rings for the rebuild so anyone got a list? I don't have a regulator checked so I measured from the bottle end to the brass piece and from the nylock nut to the shaft. I recorded these. Will this get me close when re-assembling? Thanks for any help, Don
Don, give me your email, I have a couple of data rebuild sheets from RAW. They are a little dark, you might have to brighten them up a bit.

Tom Holland
Sniperxbow60x@aol.com
Assistant Match Director
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA)
Long Island NY escaaclub.com

February 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm #5

I'm sure he'll have a backlog of calls to return, plus the 'merger' with AF is really starting to sound as if AF is taking over the operations and things will be moving to Texas. It's anybody's guess what that will do to his availability.

If you haven't been out there... sign up for the rapid 7 owners club (I think that's the right name). You're limited in searching and viewing attachments until you register (which is slow). I would have to believe that your question has been asked before...

Good luck

February 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm #6

till yesterday to try contacting again. I decided to give them a couple days to catch up but evidently thats not enough. Don

February 1st, 2018, 6:46 pm #7

February 1st, 2018, 7:09 pm #8

Don, give me your email, I have a couple of data rebuild sheets from RAW. They are a little dark, you might have to brighten them up a bit.

Tom Holland
Sniperxbow60x@aol.com
Assistant Match Director
Eastern Suffolk Competitive Airgunners Association (ESCAA)
Long Island NY escaaclub.com
E mail sent, Don nt

February 1st, 2018, 8:47 pm #9

about the same. I tried calling RAW again today. They still have their message up, that they are at the show. Don

February 4th, 2018, 1:13 am #10

instruction on how to rebuild my regulator. Can't find the o-ring kit that came with my gun so I ordered a kit and some other spare parts. Don