ANyone know where I can purchase an older style FT harness

ANyone know where I can purchase an older style FT harness

July 18th, 2010, 4:38 pm #1

I bought a new one from AOA but I am a small frame person and That harness seems to be more geared toward a medium and large frame persons. I need the older style that has the smaller back pad.
I put a post in the classifieds but I figured some of you FT shooters may know a source.
Any suggestions???
Thanks, John Manarte
Last edited by deer16pt on July 18th, 2010, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 19th, 2010, 12:46 am #2

John,

I'd call AOA and see if they have (or can get) the olde style. If anybody would know, they would.

July 19th, 2010, 1:21 am #3

I bought a new one from AOA but I am a small frame person and That harness seems to be more geared toward a medium and large frame persons. I need the older style that has the smaller back pad.
I put a post in the classifieds but I figured some of you FT shooters may know a source.
Any suggestions???
Thanks, John Manarte
<p>On the Yellow classifieds here or on Brad Troyer's American Airguns forum classifieds.</p><p>RicG</p>
Last edited by wheelsroller on July 19th, 2010, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 19th, 2010, 3:42 am #4

Any suggestions???
Thanks, John Manarte
'old style' is used...and good luck,I tried for months before getting AOA's new one.. AOA has thier own design now...but main difference is larger back rest and knee pads..

July 20th, 2010, 2:10 pm #5

Any suggestions???
Thanks, John Manarte
Hi
I have one of the older airgun gear rigs that you are inquiring about. It has been used by me only. If you want to swap out yours for mine we can.
Mine has the older more flexable straps on it (they are more prone to twisting ). That is the reason I wanted to get the newer one but have this one. I don't know if you are that interested in getting the older one that much. As stated mine have some straps that over time can and in my case do twist but other than that it is ok no damage to it.
Give me a shout if you are interested.
Len

July 20th, 2010, 2:11 pm #6

Any suggestions???
Thanks, John Manarte
Hi
I have one of the older airgun gear rigs that you are inquiring about. It has been used by me only. If you want to swap out yours for mine we can.
Mine has the older more flexable straps on it (they are more prone to twisting ). That is the reason I wanted to get the newer one but have this one. I don't know if you are that interested in getting the older one that much. As stated mine have some straps that over time can and in my case do twist but other than that it is ok no damage to it.
Give me a shout if you are interested.
Len