Anybody use a fruit/vegetable juicer?

Anybody use a fruit/vegetable juicer?

April 3rd, 2012, 8:09 am #1

Have any opinions on juicing? Couple of people I know are big on it but hearing how much of a hassle cleaning the machines can be, I'm afraid if I got one it might end up in the trash after a while.

Are the health benefits really there, and worth the time?

April 3rd, 2012, 9:45 am #2

Bought a top of the line juicer about 4 years ago, used it once and after cleaning it decided that it was all to difficult, man what a hassle to tear it down and clean it, so I now have a several hundred dollar juicer sitting on the shelf that has only ever been used once.

Graeme

If it ain't broke you arn't trying hard enough

April 3rd, 2012, 10:06 am #3

chase it with water.

Life , this one and one more . . . . .

April 3rd, 2012, 3:36 pm #4

Bought a top of the line juicer about 4 years ago, used it once and after cleaning it decided that it was all to difficult, man what a hassle to tear it down and clean it, so I now have a several hundred dollar juicer sitting on the shelf that has only ever been used once.

Graeme

If it ain't broke you arn't trying hard enough
used it a couple of times ,sits up in the pantry.

April 3rd, 2012, 7:06 pm #5

Have any opinions on juicing? Couple of people I know are big on it but hearing how much of a hassle cleaning the machines can be, I'm afraid if I got one it might end up in the trash after a while.

it isn't a juicer per se, but it does the same thing a juicer does and clean up is quick and easy. Costco has demos every so often. Call your local Costco to see when the demo is scheduled. Well worth the money

q1q

April 3rd, 2012, 9:24 pm #6

LOL

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Steve
Yellow Forums Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

April 3rd, 2012, 10:12 pm #7

I tried a lower power blender and it did not have the power. VitaTec is around 2 horsepower. You blend a tomato and there is no trace of seeds which is good if you are older and have a diverticulitis problem. Cut two oranges and put in about 4 cups of ice with a little sweeter and Orange Sorbet. Cleanup is easy. Only sorry I waited so long.

April 3rd, 2012, 11:24 pm #8

pulverizes all of the seeds in berries, which I use to make smoothies. A $50 blender won't do that. It also has a 7 year FULL warranty and they will pay shipping both ways. It also comes with a giant recipe folder. It can make soup and ice cream also. If you get a chance to try one, you won't go back to your blender

April 4th, 2012, 9:07 am #9

x

April 4th, 2012, 1:45 pm #10

LOL

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Steve
Yellow Forums Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

http://www.theblenderplace.com/PDF/mx1000xt_catsht.pdf