another southern situation TV show being pitched to networks

another southern situation TV show being pitched to networks

May 12th, 2012, 6:25 pm #1

Redneck Riviera . should be a site to behold , from Biloxi Ms. through Muscle Shoals , Al. into the Fla. panhandle some pretty amazing beach walkers are never hard to find. detals at redneck riviers.com

have a nice day

May 12th, 2012, 7:26 pm #2

I like Swamp People because I live down there and it's pretty authentic without too many stereotypes hitting you over the head. But some of these Southern shows are stupid and insulting, Exhibit No. One is the one about the duck call guys. Beyond bad.

May 12th, 2012, 7:44 pm #3

Swamp People really is true to form . we alligator hunt up here too, have cooked and eaten alliigator , crawfish, turtle , etc. etc. great food and great people here in Louisiana , nothing much to dislike but the summertime humidity but we do have AC.

have a nice day

May 12th, 2012, 8:25 pm #4

I like Swamp People because I live down there and it's pretty authentic without too many stereotypes hitting you over the head. But some of these Southern shows are stupid and insulting, Exhibit No. One is the one about the duck call guys. Beyond bad.
I will say I dislike the way the try portray Southeners (and Italians in Jersey Shore, etc) in many of TV reality shows.

I like Duck Dynasty specifically because those good old boys don't need to curse and swear like other shows. They are close look alikes for a certain rock group, but overall, I wouldn't mind them for neighbors. Though I really did feel bad for their children when their uncle and grandpop filled in for their daddy on carreer day. That was a bit over the top.

Joe Brancato 714-612-5956

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com