Andy Griffith has passed away at age 86------nt

July 3rd, 2012, 6:41 pm #1

July 3rd, 2012, 7:45 pm #2

You going to miss the liberal? Not me...R

July 3rd, 2012, 7:59 pm #3

the 4th of July isn't "lets all think the same way day " ray , look it up , , dam .
rest in peace Andy.
Last edited by ralphy101again on July 3rd, 2012, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 3rd, 2012, 8:36 pm #4

<p>I'm the same age as Opie, i still remember some of the Morals and life Lessons Andy gave Opie and Me, Good TV.</p><p>Doug S.</p>

July 3rd, 2012, 8:40 pm #5

why ask why
it Is what it is ;
PEACE, where?

July 3rd, 2012, 9:50 pm #6

<p>I'm the same age as Opie, i still remember some of the Morals and life Lessons Andy gave Opie and Me, Good TV.</p><p>Doug S.</p>
Thats one of the problems with America today.
Everybodies in a hurry to do everything.
Sometimes you just gotta slow down and enjoy life around you.
These days, everybody is a number or an email address, not a person.
I still remember my grandparents talking about never locking their doors and leaving
the keys in their cars all the time.
Can't trust hardly anyone these days.
Sometimes it might be nice to go back to those days of mayberry and enjoy life
one day at a time.
Ole Andy will sure be missed.
I bet Ron Howard took it pretty hard.
Ray

July 4th, 2012, 12:28 am #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XRXOjllwX4

July 4th, 2012, 2:20 am #8

Goodbye ole Friend. Thanks for all the memories. nt

July 4th, 2012, 5:52 pm #9

May he rest in peace. The Andy Griffith Show was one of the finest shows ever put on tv.

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.

July 4th, 2012, 7:32 pm #10

His, Andy Griffith Show was and is one of my all time favorite series. I now have cable and I still watch every episode that I can catch Was just watching one with Danny Thomas. Yes, that show was and still can teach many great life lessons to those willing to hear.

I could care less what his political opinions were. Many fine people have totally different opinions than myself but that doesn't mean that they should be treated the way a poster above cares to. Wow. Really surprised that someone would come here to basically an Obit in honor of him, and say that. What lesson some learned as, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing".

Anyway, I was sorry to hear of his passing, but was surprised to hear that he was still alive. None of us will live forever so at his age, no great surprise to hear that he's gone but what a legacy of great TV he left. I'll be forever grateful for this show and all the wonderful laughter I have shared over the years due to this show alone.

RIP, Andy.

Shoot Safe,

Bryan