Adjustable mounts

Adjustable mounts

March 4th, 2012, 10:15 am #1

Other than Bkl,are there any other adjustable mounts out there? want to do some long range shooting and don't want to hit max adjustment on my scope.How many MOA can these add?Don't want to shim,if possible.Need 30mm rings.
Steve

March 4th, 2012, 10:18 am #2

BKL
B-Square
RWS
Sun Optics
I am sure there are more, but that will get you started:)

March 4th, 2012, 12:29 pm #3

Other than Bkl,are there any other adjustable mounts out there? want to do some long range shooting and don't want to hit max adjustment on my scope.How many MOA can these add?Don't want to shim,if possible.Need 30mm rings.
Steve
Sportsmatch makes a few different adjustable mounts. I have a 1 pc. adjustable mount coming. I have 2 other Sportsmatch mounts and they are rock solid. I believe Beeman also has some adjustable mounts. Beeman mounts are actually Sportsmatch mounts packaged on a card that says Beeman.

March 5th, 2012, 2:02 am #4

Steve
BSquare makes the 17011 elevation adj base. You get tons of adjustment and don't even have to pull the scope or mount to adjust. They also make the 17021 11mm to weaver base that's adjustable as well. These product numbers are old and may have changed, but worth checking out. RB

"The Universe is comprised mainly of two things.. hydrogen and ignorance."
John Dobson
Inventor, astronomer and metaphysical thinker.