Added Another To The Collection (FWB300S) (W/PICS)

Added Another To The Collection (FWB300S) (W/PICS)

March 17th, 2017, 4:46 pm #1

Here it is!

I went and picked it up yesterday evening. Looks new, only a few marks on the stock where it looks like it was bumped around from moving it to sell. No standard wear marks from handling like shiny spots on the stock or faded blueing on the cocking handle.... stuff like that. Just a few specks of surface rust but I had to really look hard for it.

We shot it when I went to look at it and the three of us had a good time trying it out. Got it home and set it on the bench and shot some JSB 7.33 at 15 yards into the trap. One hole groups, not a ragged hole, just a hole!

This morning I took it out to get these pictures to share with you all and I ran 10 shots over the chrony to get a baseline.

10 shots with JSB 7.33 gr pellets...

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

I'll leave this one alone. No need to fix it if it ain't broke. ha ha!

Now for the good stuff...

March 17th, 2017, 5:34 pm #2

That is some pretty wood. Strong shooter also. I wish at least one of mine had the factory muzzle weight removed. All things considered the 300s is my favorite airgun. Enjoy!

BMH

March 17th, 2017, 5:37 pm #3

Here it is!

I went and picked it up yesterday evening. Looks new, only a few marks on the stock where it looks like it was bumped around from moving it to sell. No standard wear marks from handling like shiny spots on the stock or faded blueing on the cocking handle.... stuff like that. Just a few specks of surface rust but I had to really look hard for it.

We shot it when I went to look at it and the three of us had a good time trying it out. Got it home and set it on the bench and shot some JSB 7.33 at 15 yards into the trap. One hole groups, not a ragged hole, just a hole!

This morning I took it out to get these pictures to share with you all and I ran 10 shots over the chrony to get a baseline.

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

Love the looks and the muzzle weight ! Gorgeous example of my favorite rifle

March 17th, 2017, 6:21 pm #4

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

Very nice eye candy Brett. Gotta have one.

March 17th, 2017, 6:21 pm #5

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

Very nice eye candy Brett. Gotta have one.

March 17th, 2017, 7:41 pm #6

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

Enjoy that one - really great looking.

~GOD BLESS~

john

March 17th, 2017, 8:46 pm #7

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

she's minty looking alright, now you can try some lobbing so 45 yards groups
if you can get a perfect calm day. The wind just doesn't want to quit here...LOL.

Enjoy!
TM

March 17th, 2017, 10:15 pm #8

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

That looks like it could have just come out of the box for the first time. And that's a very nice piece of wood, too. Congrats, Brett, she's a beauty.

Jim in SWMO

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"

March 17th, 2017, 10:48 pm #9

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

I set up to try some groups at 47 yards. First this scope is maxed at 7X power and there isn't enough elevation to bring the POI to the crosshairs so I had to figure out where to hold over to get it to hit the target stickers. I had to aim at the top of the steel for elevation and just center the FAT part of the reticle between the edges of the target for windage.

I shot this 5 shots each from the right to the left <<<<<<

I was soooo excited on that third from left hand target when the first 3 pellets hit the same spot, then I ruined the last two! ha ha ha!
The target stickers are 1" for size reference.

March 17th, 2017, 11:01 pm #10

Here it is!

LO 631.8
HI 640.1
AV 636.4
ES 8.22
SD 2.23

Sweet,sweet,sweet, absolutely gorgeous.I have three but none as nice as that one. It isn't because I haven't been looking, just haven't found one.