? About the B30-1

? About the B30-1

May 16th, 2012, 8:08 pm #1

I have one of MM's B30's that he just cleared out with the crooked sights. They are crooked, but I have it set, and shooting very well! My main question, is I am looking at knocking off the front and rear sights and dropping on a cheapo WM special 4-16x40 CP scope, will I need to worry about any barrel droop on these? Being fixed barrel and all, but I swear the barrel almost looks bent? Could just be an optical illusion as I really havent checked.

Thanks for your time......

Sean

May 16th, 2012, 10:43 pm #2

Not as hard as it sounds. Just put something like a pipe over it first so you concentrate your bending at the breechbock end of the barrel. And go slow!

Hope that helps.

Mike

jke

May 17th, 2012, 4:05 am #3

or use the " L D swing method" against a wooden post or door jam. don't laugh it works

fwiw joe
In the meantime.....I'm cleaning my gun.

May 23rd, 2012, 12:31 am #4

I have one of MM's B30's that he just cleared out with the crooked sights. They are crooked, but I have it set, and shooting very well! My main question, is I am looking at knocking off the front and rear sights and dropping on a cheapo WM special 4-16x40 CP scope, will I need to worry about any barrel droop on these? Being fixed barrel and all, but I swear the barrel almost looks bent? Could just be an optical illusion as I really havent checked.

Thanks for your time......

Sean
Bob at Air Venture in Bellflower, CA (562) 867-6355
I wouldn't let anyone do it for me because of former experience. If you're close, go there, if not call him and ship it. It's worth it. My nephew bent the barrel and shroud of his Benjie Trail pretty badly but after Bob got to it, it shoots better now than it did before the accident. He's good.....