A parent's worse nightmare !!!

A parent's worse nightmare !!!

April 13th, 2017, 8:09 pm #1

My daughter has been missing for a week today. No runaway situation, she's a 48 year old wife & mother enrolled in master's program in social work at LMU in Harrowgate, TN. In class Thursday, no trace since. She's now on national missing person register and TBI plus lots of county & city are doing all they can to find her. Everything we know on Facebook "friends of Veronica Casciato "

This is so much worse than having cancer.

April 13th, 2017, 8:44 pm #2

You should post an up to date picture of her here and everywhere. You never know.

April 13th, 2017, 9:27 pm #3

My daughter has been missing for a week today. No runaway situation, she's a 48 year old wife & mother enrolled in master's program in social work at LMU in Harrowgate, TN. In class Thursday, no trace since. She's now on national missing person register and TBI plus lots of county & city are doing all they can to find her. Everything we know on Facebook "friends of Veronica Casciato "

We can only hope for the best, and soon.

The facebook post is here: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfVeron ... =3&theater

Not sure how to link directly to an FB image.
Last edited by daveshoot on April 14th, 2017, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 13th, 2017, 9:32 pm #4

You should post an up to date picture of her here and everywhere. You never know.
in every way we can think of. My other daughter, son-in-law, & grand daughter are going this afternoon to do an interview with a TV station in Asheville, NC. My family and friends have put up posters in several towns in several states, and have everything on Facebook, twitter, etc.
If you google "friends of Veronica Casciato" & Facebook, it's there & being updated as info comes available.

April 14th, 2017, 4:41 am #5

Our prayers go out to you, Mike. I will share the Facebook link on my page, as I have a lot of friends and relatives in Tennessee and surrounding states. Ric

April 14th, 2017, 5:37 am #6

I will do the same as I also have family in Clarkesville Tennessee.

April 14th, 2017, 5:40 am #7

prayers sent,God Bless,nt.

April 14th, 2017, 7:05 am #8

I'm so sorry. No words will do here. I'll review the page. N/T

April 14th, 2017, 10:47 am #9

Stay Strong.

April 14th, 2017, 1:07 pm #10

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. nt