A long awaited thank you to the Chinese airgun forum

12:15 AM - Oct 10, 2017 #1

Hello All. I am 42 years old and have been working on air rifles since I was 14. Around 2007 I found this blog. I had to fix an older B2 from the late 80s. The information I found was astounding. I fixed the rifle, fixed others, found information about all spring guns, including the B3 and here in Canada the B4. In short, because of this blog I started a small business selling tuned air rifles. The business is still going, in fact I have now downsized as I was on the road a lot. I feel I owe back to this blog, If I can ever help any person in answering a question about spring air rifles, I will certainly do so. Thank you very much for the years of knowledge.

3:58 AM - Oct 11, 2017 #2

Great to read that. Thanks for sharing.

2:36 AM - Nov 20, 2017 #3

Hello All. I am 42 years old and have been working on air rifles since I was 14. Around 2007 I found this blog. I had to fix an older B2 from the late 80s. The information I found was astounding. I fixed the rifle, fixed others, found information about all spring guns, including the B3 and here in Canada the B4. In short, because of this blog I started a small business selling tuned air rifles. The business is still going, in fact I have now downsized as I was on the road a lot. I feel I owe back to this blog, If I can ever help any person in answering a question about spring air rifles, I will certainly do so. Thank you very much for the years of knowledge.
is really stumped and get their 'issue' fixed. You are a good example of paying it forward. ..

1:43 PM - Nov 25, 2017 #4

Thank you Tim , your exactly right. I just want to be able to help.