65 years with the same broad !!!!!

65 years with the same broad !!!!!

June 21st, 2012, 4:13 am #1

Will be 65 tomorrow it's been quite a ride we have had our ups and downs but considering every thing it's been great. I met Mardell while I was in the service in Sioux City taking crew training on B 17 it was love at first sight. Guess she just couldn't resist a handsom young Airman.
We got married with out really knowing a thing about each other. When we first set up house keeping I found out she did not know how to cook good thing I did.I know her quite well now think she is a keeper.We haven't had to cook any thing foe some one has invited us out for almost every day this week.
We are going out to Canon City Co this week end to spend our 87th birthday with my twin brother. Don't really feel like driving that far but he is not doing too good and might be the last birthday we will spend together.
Mardell and Willard

June 21st, 2012, 5:06 am #2

My dad just attended his 70th class reunion in Fleming, CO. He and my mother are both doing well, we celebrated their 61st aniversary last December.

-Scot

June 21st, 2012, 5:08 am #3

Will be 65 tomorrow it's been quite a ride we have had our ups and downs but considering every thing it's been great. I met Mardell while I was in the service in Sioux City taking crew training on B 17 it was love at first sight. Guess she just couldn't resist a handsom young Airman.
We got married with out really knowing a thing about each other. When we first set up house keeping I found out she did not know how to cook good thing I did.I know her quite well now think she is a keeper.We haven't had to cook any thing foe some one has invited us out for almost every day this week.
We are going out to Canon City Co this week end to spend our 87th birthday with my twin brother. Don't really feel like driving that far but he is not doing too good and might be the last birthday we will spend together.
Mardell and Willard

here is mom and dad. 70 years last October.

June 21st, 2012, 7:12 am #4

Mardell and Willard

You're for sure an example for all us to follow.

Wish the best for you two.

Take care.
Joe Cortez.

Sick 'em Hoff!!!

June 21st, 2012, 9:46 am #5

Mardell and Willard

Got married the year my dad was born lol..thanks for your service..the wisdom you guys carry cannot be bought or taught, only earned.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

June 21st, 2012, 11:54 am #6

Mardell and Willard

that make me feel young, and also inspire me to stayed fired-up.

Thanks,
Later,
Dwight

June 21st, 2012, 12:14 pm #7

Mardell and Willard

You two are about 40 years ahead of my wife and self.
Zeke

"On top of spring they also make summer, fall and winter rifles"

June 21st, 2012, 2:47 pm #8

That is Wonderful,may you have a safe journey.

June 21st, 2012, 3:54 pm #9

Mardell and Willard

Hi Guys, Happy Anniversary!
I don't know how long we have know each other but I have gotten older and you guys haven't aged a bit!
I hope you have a safe trip and good visit this weekend. Willard, I am sorry your brother isn't doing well. You guys hang in there and keep taking such good care of each other. I consider you guys family,

David Enoch

June 21st, 2012, 4:33 pm #10

Mardell and Willard

You both look 20yrs younger than most people your age.A good and lasting marriage sure helps. Good luck to both of you.

Ejwills.

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.