6 Months of PCP hunting

6 Months of PCP hunting

October 1st, 2010, 5:02 am #1

I got my first airgun at the end of last year, a Gamo .177, a few weeks after i got me a Super Streak in .22 cal

My 1st PCP came in the middle of Febuary a 707 ULTRA in 9mm but I had to send her back because of a faulty outside barrel, in exchange I recived a 909s in .45 cal, by the time I had the gun ready for hunting it was April and in the mean time I was aquiring more and more PCP, I've hunted wild porkers for several years with bow and arrow, and not the metallic macanical devices, but the real wood stick and string

The precision of airguns gave me the optino to thread the needle in thick cover, doubled my range and mostly gave me the opportunity of head shots that was lacking with the arrows.

It took a bit to get into pigs, but eventually I did get some, pictures are as much in chronological order as I can remember,....but i have quite a good memory

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

October 1st, 2010, 2:54 pm #2

And the ones that aren't exotic by most standards are just plain mean & big for airgun quarry. SALUTE!! Nice pics, and I'm guessing you're good at poker as well -

PeaceOut

Vines

October 1st, 2010, 11:40 pm #3

I got my first airgun at the end of last year, a Gamo .177, a few weeks after i got me a Super Streak in .22 cal

My 1st PCP came in the middle of Febuary a 707 ULTRA in 9mm but I had to send her back because of a faulty outside barrel, in exchange I recived a 909s in .45 cal, by the time I had the gun ready for hunting it was April and in the mean time I was aquiring more and more PCP, I've hunted wild porkers for several years with bow and arrow, and not the metallic macanical devices, but the real wood stick and string

The precision of airguns gave me the optino to thread the needle in thick cover, doubled my range and mostly gave me the opportunity of head shots that was lacking with the arrows.

It took a bit to get into pigs, but eventually I did get some, pictures are as much in chronological order as I can remember,....but i have quite a good memory

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Great job Manny!...nt.

October 2nd, 2010, 2:27 am #4

Looks like you have Leapers/Centerpoint scopes on you guns? What size are they?

Lee Brown, Chesapeake, VA

October 2nd, 2010, 9:58 am #5

yes basically I have all Centerpoint on my rifles, 3-9x40 on all but the 707 Ultra that has the 3-9x50 and the Rainstorm that has the 4-16x40, the Daq pistols have leapers 1.25-4

October 2nd, 2010, 3:23 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Way to go Manny. you are my Hero.nt!!!!!!Great Pic's

October 2nd, 2010, 9:40 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Keep up the good work..TV

October 3rd, 2010, 3:45 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
of critters. The pictures are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

October 3rd, 2010, 5:19 pm #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Nice going Nomadic. I would be happy with just one of those piggies aganst my name...gotta keep trying!
Cheers
Neil

October 3rd, 2010, 9:17 pm #10

Nice work Manny; What is that Varmet in first pic.?How far do You shoot them from and where can I shoot them too? Thanks Manny' I got the Bug too.....Franky