5/8" inlet valve to fit paintball tank?

5/8" inlet valve to fit paintball tank?

January 4th, 2018, 4:51 am #1

Anyone know any valves besides the Jubilee Paintball or new Ninja Slo Flo valves that will fit a standard paintball tank? Both of the valves mentioned cost more than a tank so I’m looking for something less costly. I don’t want the standard regulated valve that can be found.
Last edited by blackdiesel on January 4th, 2018, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 4th, 2018, 2:16 pm #2

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... tank+valve

They can be had cheaper, too. I paid 20 bucks for a ninja clone that uses Bellville spring stack. Set up the output PSI to what I needed myself by rearranging the stack.

January 4th, 2018, 4:32 pm #3

I'm looking for a valve similar to the valves that works on a larger SCBA CF tank but I want the inlet thread to be 5/8' UNF so it will fit on a smaller paintball tank. Something similar to the valves Joe B and Airhog uses on their smaller CF tanks.

January 4th, 2018, 7:04 pm #4

Anyone know any valves besides the Jubilee Paintball or new Ninja Slo Flo valves that will fit a standard paintball tank? Both of the valves mentioned cost more than a tank so I’m looking for something less costly. I don’t want the standard regulated valve that can be found.
🔍
slow fill all-in-one valve

$249.95
Ninja SLOW FILL All-In-One Valve

January 5th, 2018, 1:50 am #5

Check out Best fittings UK. I've used the a couple of times and have been satisfied with products, shipping and price. They have valves for paintball 5/8 and metric threads.
Last edited by Guthook on January 5th, 2018, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 8th, 2018, 3:22 am #6

Hello all I see is a blocked picture. Can you email me a link at nreid4@yahoo.com?

January 8th, 2018, 3:42 am #7

Check out Best fittings UK. I've used the a couple of times and have been satisfied with products, shipping and price. They have valves for paintball 5/8 and metric threads.
Disregard I found it.

January 8th, 2018, 4:40 pm #8

The valves from Best Fittings are for a DIN connector. By the time I pay for a SCBA adapter I will be close the price of the Jubilee. Plus I was trying to make a setup with a paintball tank to tether my guns without using the larger CF tanks. Still juggling whether to get a Jubilee or tether one of my 30 minute tanks instead of the paintball tank.