2017 Cajun's - Registrations Please check

2017 Cajun's - Registrations Please check

March 6th, 2017, 2:53 pm #1

When checking the registrations last night, I saw some lines where it said "email not sent" but no other information.

If you have submitted a registration, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION.

If you do not, please contact me at pjplauche at gmail dot com

I'm assuming this is people who started a registration, but never completed. However, I would like to make sure there are no issues.

Otherwise, we now have 27 registrants with more who said they haven't registered, please register if you haven't so we can get an accurate count for shirts, awards, food, etc...

Thanks,

Bayou Airgun Club

March 7th, 2017, 3:59 am #2

Paul,

Don't know if I actually got a confirmation for the match. Hope you got mine and Roz's checks and entry forms.

Pat O'Brien

March 7th, 2017, 10:10 pm #3

I have your check and your entry forms! Look forward to seeing you guys! nt

March 7th, 2017, 10:19 pm #4

When checking the registrations last night, I saw some lines where it said "email not sent" but no other information.

If you have submitted a registration, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION.

If you do not, please contact me at pjplauche at gmail dot com

I'm assuming this is people who started a registration, but never completed. However, I would like to make sure there are no issues.

Otherwise, we now have 27 registrants with more who said they haven't registered, please register if you haven't so we can get an accurate count for shirts, awards, food, etc...

Thanks,

Bayou Airgun Club

The one from CA would happen to be Alan Otsuka!!!!