2017 AAFTA FT Nationals Update Thread

2017 AAFTA FT Nationals Update Thread

August 4th, 2017, 6:32 pm #1

Last edited by variant45 on October 29th, 2017, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 15th, 2017, 3:50 pm #2

Of registered competitors ... but it HAS NOT been updated for 2 weeks !!
This in spite the statement Updated frequently ... Lol

August 15th, 2017, 7:23 pm #3

I registered in July but do not appear on the list yet. A number of people appear on the list twice. The list needs some work. An alphabetical arrangement by last name would make it easier to maintain accurately.

August 23rd, 2017, 11:21 am #4

Greetings Competitors!
cc: BoG, Club Match Directors

We are inching closer to the big weekend! As things are moving forward, I wanted to update you on major things as they develop.
Last week, we received the shipment from AAFTA with all the competition's targets. We are carefully planning the event to maximize your experiences.

The match is 3/4 full, and filling up daily! For us to provide you with quality event items, such as shirts,etc, we need to close registration a bit of time out, in order to give us the lead time it takes to fulfill orders.
Please remember, registration is closing September 1st... And that's almost ten days away!

Sponsorship is developing well. Airguns of Arizona has pulled out the big guns for this match (maybe the Howitzer) and signed up as the Main Match Sponsor. Their incredible level of contributions will be shared with greater detail as we get closer.

We would also like to thank the Contributing Sponsors that have pledged their support and donated product: Sightron, Steyr, Pyramyd Air, Decot Shooting Glasses ... and more announcements as they are confirmed. If you are interested in supporting this event and the shooters, please respond to this email! We welcome all support!

We just finished installation of our new high-end compressor. As you know, we will gladly fill your air tanks for free for the event weekend! An important thing to remember, is that by law we cannot fill tanks that are due for their hydro (every 5 years) or are expired (>15 years old). So, please check your tank now, so you are not surprised prior to loading it in the car! We have DIN 200, 300, Scuba K-valve, and Foster fill connectors.

The online competitor list is slowly being updated ... as time permits.
On our website, we have uploaded the equipment list everyone has submitted. If you have any changes to your equipment, are planning to change classes, or you decide you are going to shoot pistol, please resubmit a NEW entry form. We will delete your previous one. A friendly email reminding us that you submitted a new form always helps.

Teams: The info for the team rules are up on our FAQ page.

If you have any questions, please email us.
We are looking forward to a great weekend!

Last edited by variant45 on August 23rd, 2017, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 25th, 2017, 6:02 am #5

I was on there twice but that's been fixed already. I signed up twice so that's expected.

October 1st, 2017, 11:38 pm #6

The first one I sent in with my paid registration has not been updated.

October 13th, 2017, 2:02 am #7

My equipment has still not been updated. I have filled out and sent the changes two times since Oct 1st with the same change request info.

October 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm #8

I'm going to email him for you Bill. He might not be monitoring this thread. n/t

October 30th, 2017, 6:27 am #9

I see a pretty big river or lake just north of the shoot. I would like to back up to that and catch a catfish for dinner and spend the night in my truck with my evil dog.