12" Talon SS barrel with vented bushing

12" Talon SS barrel with vented bushing

May 2nd, 2012, 4:52 pm #1

I recently upgraded my Talon SS with an 18 inch barrel, so I no longer need this one. This barrel is extremely accurate with many types of pellets, but it especially likes Beeman FTS and JSB Exacts, which it will group in one hole at 20 yards all day long. Predator Polymags group only slightly larger - more of a cloverleaf than a ragged hole, and that could easily have been user error. I have polished the end of the barrel that the breech rides on, and I have vented the front bushing. It isn't a pretty venting job, I admit, but it gets the job done. I also have all of the original screws for the bushings, so they don't stick out of the frame. I am asking $90 or best offer shipped and insured to your door, and I will take payment via money order or Paypal with no fees. I have positive feedback on the Yellow BOI, and I would prefer that you do as well.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Thanks,
Chris

May 2nd, 2012, 8:05 pm #2

Shoot. Forgot to mention it's a .22. n/t

May 18th, 2012, 3:41 am #3

I recently upgraded my Talon SS with an 18 inch barrel, so I no longer need this one. This barrel is extremely accurate with many types of pellets, but it especially likes Beeman FTS and JSB Exacts, which it will group in one hole at 20 yards all day long. Predator Polymags group only slightly larger - more of a cloverleaf than a ragged hole, and that could easily have been user error. I have polished the end of the barrel that the breech rides on, and I have vented the front bushing. It isn't a pretty venting job, I admit, but it gets the job done. I also have all of the original screws for the bushings, so they don't stick out of the frame. I am asking $90 or best offer shipped and insured to your door, and I will take payment via money order or Paypal with no fees. I have positive feedback on the Yellow BOI, and I would prefer that you do as well.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Thanks,
Chris
I was actually wanting an 18" .25 but I'm a little on the broke side and would definitely take this for $80 if you were up for that.

May 18th, 2012, 4:15 am #4

...it's sold.