What you're kidding me?!

What you're kidding me?!

Mac
Mac

April 20th, 2009, 8:02 am #1

After all the fuss and hollerin N54 is up for posters and nobodys posting? LMAO

You all do remember how to post here right??

Brad in Stockton
Brad in Stockton

April 20th, 2009, 1:18 pm #2

Happy Birthday, my best to you on your retirement, Mac, and hello to all my friends here!

Toddy in Lotusland
Toddy in Lotusland

April 20th, 2009, 2:03 pm #3

...is kissing my car and this very computer screen after doing the $1.52 diode fix on my headlight, which is a trick learned directly from this sight. On my prior headlight motor failure, I had taken it to a mechanic who charged me $175 for a "replacement".

I also remember my own blowup with another member in here...and think that the fact that we were able to kiss and make up stands as testimony to the good folk that come round this internet garage.

Thanks to all of you and I really appreciate some of the newfound friendships here, as well as the shared advice, knowledge and experiences of driving a fantastic old Italian car. Thank you Mac for bringing it all together.

Best wishes,

Todd

Mac
Mac

April 20th, 2009, 6:38 pm #4

I have alternately kissed and cursed my monitor for years here haah

It's all worth it, what a great group of folks, great resource, great info, just good to be a part of it all

Peace to you!

Brad in Stockton
Brad in Stockton

April 20th, 2009, 6:38 pm #5

Happy Birthday, my best to you on your retirement, Mac, and hello to all my friends here!
to anyone I may've offended in the past. I consider all of you to be my buds and always enjoy reading example after example of the enthusiasm we all share about our favorite car.

Mac
Mac

April 20th, 2009, 7:43 pm #6

Peace to you, to each, and all

Jed Clampett
Jed Clampett

April 21st, 2009, 10:59 pm #7

You all know who you are.

Jed Clampett