Lot Of Work

Lot Of Work

Tri-Master
Tri-Master

June 18th, 2008, 10:47 am #1

So basically i have a lot of work to fix up my 1981 fiat. The engine rubes against the cv axial. The fuel pump is on the bottom on the car. Fuel line is about to bust, and wasps are so attracted to this car there was a lot of nests in it here are some pictures.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

htf

June 18th, 2008, 12:25 pm #2

And a lot of fun too.
I don't know about the wasps in the car, how many HP can you get out of them?
And you are missing one air filter.
The hardest job is to start working. ones you do things fall in.
It is a nice car, any X is.

HaXD
Herzel, in Israel

WhiteX
The late Green '85 X1/9

June 18th, 2008, 2:55 pm #3

So basically i have a lot of work to fix up my 1981 fiat. The engine rubes against the cv axial. The fuel pump is on the bottom on the car. Fuel line is about to bust, and wasps are so attracted to this car there was a lot of nests in it here are some pictures.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
with lots to do. Any idea of the history of this X?

June 18th, 2008, 4:00 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
im trying to figure out what car its from... nissan maybe? i dunno.. its buggin the tar out of me

X addict/masochist
Probablly the ONLY honda tech that drives a fiat

Tri-master
Tri-master

June 18th, 2008, 5:37 pm #5

with lots to do. Any idea of the history of this X?
just the owners before me did not know what they were doing. The car is spray painted very bad. And they put the fuel line on the bottom of the car. And i think they put a carburated engine in it. Because there a mount for a O2 sensor in the back. They also cut the shifter down to the size of a nail clipper so it would pop out of gear really bad, but luckly i found one in a junk yard.

Tri-Master
Tri-Master

June 18th, 2008, 5:38 pm #6

im trying to figure out what car its from... nissan maybe? i dunno.. its buggin the tar out of me

X addict/masochist
Probablly the ONLY honda tech that drives a fiat
Yeah, I'm have no clue what car it was from. If it was better put on there it would be awesome.

Tri-Master
Tri-Master

June 18th, 2008, 5:39 pm #7

And a lot of fun too.
I don't know about the wasps in the car, how many HP can you get out of them?
And you are missing one air filter.
The hardest job is to start working. ones you do things fall in.
It is a nice car, any X is.

HaXD
Herzel, in Israel

WhiteX
The late Green '85 X1/9
Where am i missing a air filter at?

June 18th, 2008, 6:51 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Where are you located? Does it run/driveable?

Dayton Tom
1974 X1/9

June 18th, 2008, 7:07 pm #9

just the owners before me did not know what they were doing. The car is spray painted very bad. And they put the fuel line on the bottom of the car. And i think they put a carburated engine in it. Because there a mount for a O2 sensor in the back. They also cut the shifter down to the size of a nail clipper so it would pop out of gear really bad, but luckly i found one in a junk yard.
There was an extra bung in the exhaust of the carb cars.
Also the badge on the rear trunk says "five speed", that was typical of a car with a carburettor.
I would wager one dollar that it's a 1980 model year, 49 state version.

But how does it run? And can you take some more pics of the frunt panel? kinda neat!

From the glass lined tanks of old Bertone

Tri-Master
Tri-Master

June 19th, 2008, 3:40 am #10

Where are you located? Does it run/driveable?

Dayton Tom
1974 X1/9

yes it runs just fine, just done want to drive it because the fuel pump is on the bottom of the car and if that fell off and the wires broke it would go boom boom haha. And i live in Idaho, Twin Falls.