Another X resurrected

Another X resurrected

September 20th, 2008, 5:18 pm #1

Although, she's not exactly restored to stock

Meet the new and improved Wedgie. My 74, purchased new by my dad, given to me when I turned 18 after 12 years of non-use, and after nearly 12 years of hard work I finally have her close to how I really want her. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

htf

September 20th, 2008, 5:51 pm #2

A pleasure to look at.
The upholstery is wild.
What is that golden ring at the center of the steering wheel?
If this is "almost" as you want it, how would the real one look?

Enjoy

HaXD
Herzel, in Israel

WhiteX
The late Green '85 X1/9

September 20th, 2008, 5:59 pm #3

thats the horn. its missing the cap

reyy
longtime fiat freak
74 x1/9
san dimas, ca
USA

September 20th, 2008, 6:00 pm #4

Meet the new and improved Wedgie. My 74, purchased new by my dad, given to me when I turned 18 after 12 years of non-use, and after nearly 12 years of hard work I finally have her close to how I really want her. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which is way farther than me... looks like you got a missing horn button and the steering column covers arent secured completely.. but the car looks gorgeous.. and im jealous..

X addict/masochist
Probablly the ONLY honda tech that drives a fiat

September 20th, 2008, 6:31 pm #5

beautiful work.

rick
rick

September 20th, 2008, 7:22 pm #6

looks like you done some custom work on the dash.

Kent
Kent

September 20th, 2008, 7:40 pm #7

It really makes the heart feel good seeing someone's great care and hard work - congratulations!

September 20th, 2008, 10:35 pm #8

If so, I have one that I would contribute to your efforts.

A truly outstanding X!!

Allen

Ed
Ed

September 20th, 2008, 11:00 pm #9

It really makes the heart feel good seeing someone's great care and hard work - congratulations!
!

JJ
JJ

September 21st, 2008, 3:19 am #10

Here are some pics from this morning..

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I had my father with me here are some random pics....There is also a red Mystery sports car in these photos. Lets see if anyone can guess who the manufacture is...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]