squalie
Greater Daemon
squalie
Greater Daemon

Nov 19 2017, 10:31 PM #31

I read all of these, as I have a Tomb King army also. Give me your thoughts on the Casket - I haven't used it in 9th yet.

I use the Ark of Ages every game and I think it's better than most will admit.
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson

Loriel
Daemonette
Loriel
Daemonette

Nov 20 2017, 05:44 AM #32

@squalie to cakset question:

well to make this "no **** sherlock" argument it is definately worse compared to 8th :D:D:D But I think it role shifted and especially when I use book of Arcane power combined with casket -> it will help with enemy magic phase extremely much. It will mostlikely force opponent to use more dices -> worse miscasts. The curse is still very potent EVEN without the bounce. And if you really think about it the "bounce" didn't make it great as it allready was a great bound spell in the 8th. Bounce only made it even greater and more of a threath as it also forced opponent to think about deployment. But as you still want to have armor penetrating hits with long range it can still do very potent job.

So I think casket is still viable and with the "reduction" of points still potent.

To ark of ages:
I really like it (especially since I am pretty happy for the ark that I made my self), it has much synergy it is "lowcost" for what it gives-. Extra defence + toughnes + wounds + ward + spells + necro aura. Even some epic shooters with TK standard.

incase you haven't seen the pictures of it here is albumhttps://imgur.com/a/YKrfy

Loriel
Daemonette
Loriel
Daemonette

Nov 26 2017, 10:11 PM #33

Loriel
Daemonette
Loriel
Daemonette

Dec 7 2017, 05:29 PM #34