Forge World Decimator

Share your inspiration

Forge World Decimator

FatherKnowsBest
Bloodletter

12 Mar 2012, 15:45 #1

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/C ... NGINE.html

Thing is massive and I like the weapon selection. The only thing I don't like is that it reminds me too much of warmachine things (which I can't stand).

Noisy Assassin
Greater Daemon
Noisy Assassin
Greater Daemon

12 Mar 2012, 17:54 #2

Holy crap that thing has beefy rules! Imagine 3 of these with dedication of Nurgle in one army...ouch!
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2

Talonz
Greater Daemon
Talonz
Greater Daemon

12 Mar 2012, 19:35 #3

I can....I like the tzeentch version though too. Can you fit 3 in a standard army?

rrrg....must resist urge to buy new army....

FatherKnowsBest
Bloodletter

12 Mar 2012, 20:33 #4

Talonz @ Mar 12 2012, 02:35 PM wrote: I can....I like the tzeentch version though too. Can you fit 3 in a standard army?

rrrg....must resist urge to buy new army....
I think it'll just be for Apocalypse like most of that stuff anyways so FOC won't matter.

JonathanC
Greater Daemon
JonathanC
Greater Daemon

12 Mar 2012, 23:58 #5

Well the rules have a "Warhammer 40,000" stamp on them, meaning they can be used in regular games. Since it says they are an Elites choice you should be able to take up to 3 of them. There is just the question of how your gaming group views FW stuff though, as some don't like anything not in the codex. For that reason it probably will see most use in apocalypse games as you suggest. Rules look pretty decent, although I can't help feeling the Nurgle/Tzeentch marks are the better ones.

As for the model, it does resemble a Warjack as you suggest, although I think when you look at the sculpted details and iconography it fits very well with other Chaos vehicles. Should look more 40k-ish when painted in an appropriate colour scheme. I'll be getting one myself as soon as I can afford it (so probably not for a while....) :lol:
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.