Fantasy Games Reorganization

Proclamations of the Heralds

Fantasy Games Reorganization

gjnoronh
*Custom Title*
gjnoronh
*Custom Title*

20 Oct 2016, 00:52 #1

We welcome all fantasy systems on this forum including Age of Sigmar, 9th Age, 8th Edition, Kings of War, in addition to our 40K sections.

Please help folks determine what they want to read by titling your thread appropriately.

Play nicely it's all happy friend daemons here irrespective of the system we are using our toys in.
Are we in a golden Age of Fantasy? Check this out
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/ ... n-age.html

Cyspeth
Lil' Nurgling
Cyspeth
Lil' Nurgling

08 Jan 2017, 21:17 #2

Hi, I'm new here and I don't understand why Warhammer is limited to 8th edition, for example I've started playing again with 6th ed could i talk about that edition in the section? Is not possible to rename 8th edition simply ''Warhammer'' including so all versions and editions be them official or not?
Thanks!

squalie
Greater Daemon
squalie
Greater Daemon

09 Jan 2017, 02:23 #3

Cyspeth @ Jan 8 2017, 04:17 PM wrote: Hi, I'm new here and I don't understand  why  Warhammer is limited to 8th edition, for example I've started playing again with 6th ed could i talk about that edition in the section? Is not possible to rename 8th edition simply  ''Warhammer'' including so all versions and editions be them official or not?
Thanks!
There's absolutely nothing stopping you from starting a topic based on 6th edition Warhammer. :) Not sure how many replies you'll get, but good luck and enjoy the site!!
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson

Cyspeth
Lil' Nurgling
Cyspeth
Lil' Nurgling

09 Jan 2017, 09:27 #4

Thanks! I'll try to post then, I was just confused because the section has a particular edition in description and not generic.
I'm not worried about answers afterall even newer games generate low numbers of comments.