REDEMPTION CHAMBER

The grand finale, 2WWF is going out with a motherfucking bang.

REDEMPTION CHAMBER

Jeff
Hall of Famer
Jeff
Hall of Famer

22 Apr 2011, 23:00 #1

JEISE VS. ACE ACID VS. DANNY DIAMOND VS. T.K. VS. MARK STOREY VS. ROB CHAPMAN

In the post itself: Whatever Voting Limit You Want
REDEMPTION CHAMBER Rules Apply
Begin Whenever You Please, Alert Your Opponent First

ace.ACID
Total 2WWF Career Statistics (since 2006)
Wins- 93
Losses- 40
Draws- 11

Jeff
Hall of Famer
Jeff
Hall of Famer

22 Apr 2011, 23:15 #2

btw, this match cannot start until Michael Astin vs. Rob Chapman on night one finishes.

ace.ACID
Total 2WWF Career Statistics (since 2006)
Wins- 93
Losses- 40
Draws- 11

Chihuahua
Hall of Famer
Chihuahua
Hall of Famer

04 May 2011, 02:43 #3

Match may begin.

08 Oct 2011, 15:08 #4

The crowd is rowdy and teary eyed now as the 2WWF finale show is coming upon its final Redemption Chamber, with six of the most dedicated men in the company remaining; only one of them will manage to leave as the final 2WWF world champion. The current champion himself seems unworried by the prospect of losing this match, as he casually circles his arms, ready to destroy any man who gets in his way. ON the opposite side of the world champion stands the former champion, and returning star in Ace Acid as he readily prepares himself for the chamber, one that will no doubt be emotional, painful, and memorable as he thinks back to the fact that Jeise was the one who took away the belt, Jeise was the one who took him out of action. Yet, this time Ace isn’t alone as his fellow members of oWn, T.K. and Mark Storey stand behind him, not hiding any fact that they are planning to work together during the beginning to gain an edge. While they may be on his side, neither the Natural or the Evolution of Man can be denied that they are going to try and win this match if they got the chance, and both of them have very arrogant and hopeful expressions in response to this. While the four aforementioned men are all good candidates, neither Rob Chapman nor Danny Diamond can be denied the chances of victory they have claim to. Rob being the current Internet champion after defeating Danny to obtain it. While the Rubix Cube earned his chance to be in this prestigious match up for his victory in the Blood Stained Open, where he won a shot that he’d never be able to cash in due to the end so close at hand.

The screen cuts momentarily to the commentating table to show Dean Richards and Joey Miles, Dean being near tears with the end of something he’s been a part of for so long coming near to the end, but ever the professional, he manages to keep it together. “Well folks, here we are, the final match up in the history of 2WWF will be between these six men for the most prestigious prize in the business.”

Joey is clearly drunk at this stage in the show, “I don’t know about you, but fuck this shit about us closing, this match is going to be the fucking shit, you’re going to fucking enjoy it, and I’m going to ass fuck anyone who says it sucks.”

While Dean can’t completely condone the words of his colleague, eh knows that it’s the closest thing to sincere that he’s going to get from the drunken commentator, “It will certainly be a match to remember.”

Once the bell tolls thrice, the chaos begins almost immediately as all six men clash in the ring, a clusterfuck of action from every man who wants a piece of gold. Though it becomes clear very quickly that the three members of oWn plan to dominate the beginning as they work together to clear the ring, first targeting the six foot eleven inch world champion, surrounding him like a pack of dogs as they send kicks and elbows into his general direction, mainly directing the assault to his knees and legs, hoping to take away the Creature Feared by God’s biggest advantage, before carefully tossing him from the ring. They turn to focus now on their other two threats, but one quick glance to the opposite side of the ring dismissing any of those ideas as the Danny and Rob are locked in a knuckle lock, both attempting to gain the advantage over the other, reminding the fans in attendance of their amazing best of three series not long ago. The trio decides to exit the ring, and continue their assault on the world champion, knowing that with the other two preoccupied, taking out Jeise will be the smarter option. Whether it is or not, it means nothing to the Rubix Cube and the Lionheart as they continue to their battle of power and ability. Though while both may have next to equal strength, the StraightEdge warrior has the better technique, releasing the hold slightly enough to cause the Prized Gem to stumble forward, giving Rob the perfect opportunity to spin around his adversary, and lock in a Rear Naked Choke, causing the fans to scream in amazement for a mere moment, before the Anomaly moves to the side slightly and slams the Shine downwards forcing the back of the three time former Internet Champion to suffer the pain of his spine nearly breaking in half as the Lionheart slams it down over his knee for a rear naked choke backbreaker combination.

“We may be going off with one, excuse my language but, one hell of a match. If this match continues with the chaotic violence that we’re starting to see.” states, Dean, obviously partially uncomfortable after making his quick explicate comment.

“Fuck off Dean, the cursing is my thing, and YOU CAN’T FUCKING HAVE IT CUNT!”, shouts out Miles, obviously feeling threatened by the idea of his broadcast partner picking off his thing.

While Chapman continues his beat down against Diamond, oWn is methodically continuing their assault on the current world champion. Jeise won’t be going down without a fight however; the six foot eleven inch giant easily manages to catch a stomp from Storey, and using his massive strength to pull Natural off his feet and onto the ground. Luckily for oWn, they have a giant of their own in their arsenal as the six foot nine inch Evolution of Man drops down, slamming his knees into the abdomen of the Man Feared by Gods, effectively knocking the wind out of the world champion. Adding salt to the wound, the Artist Formally Known as God props his legs around the head of the Newberry native, before beginning a brutal Skull Fucker to the outside, while Jeise is unable to resist in any form with the two hundred and fifty pound T.K. sitting on him as this is going on! While the fans may have no love for Ace or Our World Now, the Skull Fucker is hard not to cheer for as Jeise struggles to remain conscious at this very moment. While they have their attention focused primarily on the giant of a champion, they’ve forgotten that they aren’t the only ones in the match it would seem as the screen shows Rob drop a sick Brain Buster in the center of the ring, before taking a glance to the outside and seeing the group attack going on. The Illusionist may not have any love for the world champion, he doesn’t need to see the match dominated by oWn because he wasn’t willing to step in either as he climbs up to the turnbuckle nearby as none of them see him, too focused on the Creature Feared by Gods to notice the Lionheart perched on the top rope. Yet it will cost them now as Rob leaps off the top rope, flipping back and going for the Shooting Star Press to the outside! Everyone watching holds their breath before he lands on not just Ace, T.K. and Jeise, but his feet smack straight into the face of the Natural as well taking out all four men on the outside!

“HOLY FUCKSHITBITCHCUNTINGWHOREMONGINGASSHATS!” screams out the always explicate Miles, as he manages to start insulting Rob midway through his long ass combination of words.

“Yet another display of why Rob Chapman is never a man to be forgotten nor ignored when you’re in a match with him, especially one of such importance as this one.”, says the far more level headed Dean, as he watches on, though his face betrays his amazement.

The fans have not surprisingly started the almost traditional “holy shit” chant for the maneuver from the Faceless Man, none of them having believed their eyes. Though while he may have gotten some more love from the crowd, his high flying move may cost him, as now the Rubix Cube has returned to his feet inside of the ring. The fans begin to boo rapidly as they see Danny back on his feet for even a moment now, while all five of the other men are down and out, yet the Shine has never been one to simply let himself be shown up, let alone by Chapman of all people. The Canadian of the match is now forcing his way back up to his feet with some help of the barricade, having gotten a bit shaken up himself, before turning around and getting ready to reenter the ring, only to notice that Prized Gem is on the ring apron. His pause was just a moment to long as Danny jumps up and lands his legs on the top rope before flipping in the air for his signature Temptations of Glory, which not only takes out the Lionheart, but the recovered Mark Storey as well! Not a single man in the match is standing now as the fans watch on with clear amazement at the action they just saw, only moments from the start of this brutal match. Of course, moments later, it’s the three time former Internet Champion who makes it up to his feet first, accessing the damage done to his competitors, before going underneath the ring, and retrieving the first ladder of the match! The sheer enjoyment of the crowd is once again cut off as they begin to boo unceasingly as Danny slides the ladder into the ring and sets it up in the center of the squared circle. The Prized Gem shows no sign of hesitation as he swiftly begins to climb up the ladder, to his first world title!

“Danny Diamond could very well pull off the win here, all five of his opponents were of course taken out in a very spectacular style just a short moment ago.”, cries out Dean Richards, unsure if he should be happy that Danny may be about to win the match fairly, or that he dislikes seeing such a dishonorable man be the last 2WWF world champion.

“Fuck yes ferret!!!”, screams out Joey Miles, and perhaps one of Danny’s biggest and only fans in the arena.

With all the men having been taken out by Rob and himself, you can imagine the surprise on the face of the Rubix Cube, when the six time former 2WWF world champion is starting to climb up the ladder! While the fans of course don’t exactly love the Da Vinci of Wrestling, they can’t doubt that this will keep Danny from winning until Rob can return to the action. The Prized Gem quickly gets his hands towards the belt, hoping to unhook it before Acid could get to close, but the King of Turmoil is too fast for him, meeting him with a right hook to the jaw, which nearly knocks Danny off the ladder all together! Yet the Shine perseveres and continues to fight back, sending a haymaker punch of his own towards Ace who in turn nearly falls of the ladder this time before sending his own shot. While the two trade blows, it’s almost unnoticed that Jeise is rolling into the ring, how you could miss such a large sight is beyond me, but it can only spell out bad news for the two men at the top of the ladder, and that thought process is very much correct as the God of War stands up and easily picks up the ladder before flipping it down so that both Diamond and Acid fall down into the ring, before moving the ladder to the side, he wants to inflict some pain before walking out of the match with his belt it would seem. Danny is chosen as his first victim now, as the Mammoth leans over and wraps his fingers around the throat of the Shine, before lifting him up onto his feet and then into the air for his signature choke slam! The fans watch with amazement at the power of the Creature Feared by Gods before he walks to the side of the ring and slams the Prized Gem down onto the outside! The fans nearby can’t help but cringe as they see Danny land back first outside the ring, riving in pain now as the pain shoots through his body.

“Was I marking out for someone else? Well fuck that guy, Jeise has been my pick all along, even when he was being pounded and killed by oWn…”, notes Joey Miles, hiding his support for Danny Diamond in this match from not but a minute ago.

“Whatever you say partner, Jeise is certainly coming back strong now, with all three members of oWn scattered about the ring, Ace could very well end up wishing he hadn’t recovered in time tonight!”, adds in Dean with his own thoughts on the matter.

Acid looks up at his adversary, while the King of Turmoil has never been one to show fear, it’s hard not to remembering that it was Jeise who took him out not long ago! The War Machine doesn’t seem to show any thought to that encounter either as he lifts up the six time former champion, and then repeating the very move that left Acid out of competition! Once the airplane variation has begun, it catches everyone by surprise as Mark Storey rolls into the ring and rolls up to his feet before the 2WWF World Champion. Before the Mammoth can even react, the Natural reminds everyone why he was one of the top guys for so very long as he leaps up and reaches his arm out around Jeise’s neck and slamming him down with the MAS! Saving his ally, and possibly taking out the biggest foe in this match with one blow! Yet the situation grows grim for the God of War now as T.K. rolls into the ring, leaving him at the mercy of oWn yet again. While Storey helps Ace to his feet, the Virginian grabs Jeise by the hair, as the twenty year old wrestler lifts up the only man in the company who is bigger than he is up into a double underhook position. It’s very clear what he plans to do here now as he lifts up the big man, much to the amazement of everyone watching before slamming the 2WWF world champion down into the canvas with the Evo-Bomb! The fans are unsure whether to cheer or boo now that they could be seeing one of the men they hate so much go into one of the four pods surrounding the ring. As Storey gets Acid to come too, all three members of Our World Now pile up onto the Creature Feared by Gods, showing their worry that not even the MAS and the Evo-Bomb would be enough, as the official counts to three, “1…2…3!”

“Oh my, that has to be an upset, Jeise is going into the pod, not only that, he’s going to be the first of any of the six men inside the ring to enter the pods!”, cries out Dean after seeing the combination of the two mighty finishing maneuvers used to take out the behemoth.

“FUCKING….. You know what, fuck it all, Ace Fucking Acid is going to win this shit, and if anyone tries to tell me otherwise, fuck them up the cunt.”, says a very frustrated Joey Miles, as one after another, his favorites in the match get taken out by some of his other favorites in the match.

あなたはジャスティン性交

Chihuahua
Hall of Famer
Chihuahua
Hall of Famer

08 Oct 2011, 20:15 #5

Jeise is put inside one of those cages things that I forgot what they’re called. Ha, what a faggot. Anyway, as the three members of oWn reach their feet, they look around. Danny is out cold on the outside of the ring and Rob’s still far from getting back up. Sticking together as a cohesive unit of epic awesomeness (Totally robbed that from CENSORED), they head out to Rob attacking him with stomps and elbows and the such. Acid orchestrating the whole thing, he tells Storey and T.K. to lift Chapman back to his feet. Ace instructs T.K. to hold Chapman up, which he does so, as Storey and Acid begin punching the trapped man in the abdomen; Rob helpless to the assault. The audience boos vigorously (Calm the fuck down, marks) as Rob is beaten down. However, the loud jeers heard from the fans in attendances quickly transitions to cheers as Danny Diamond comes flying over the top rope, crashing into all four men with an over-the-top-rope dive! Danny, whom I can’t for the life of me remember if he was a heel or face during this time, crashed hard into the four men, even cracking his head off the side of the cage. Wait, four men…Rob, T.K., Storey, Ace, yeah, four men. Ok. I got confused there for a minute. Where the fuck is Jeise? Oh, that cage thing. Pod! That’s what it’s called. It’s called pod. Right. Yeah, he’s in there. Ok, anyway, Danny is the first to get back to his feet. The former Internet Champion (Since that cunt Rob won the belt from him and he never got his title rematch since this cunt federation shut down. Fucks.) immediately starts assaulting the most well-known face of 2WWF, Ace Acid, with a barrage of stomps. Realizing he’s the only person standing, aside from Jeise who’s currently trapped in a pod (God that reminds me of alien movies for some reason), Danny heads back into the ring. Is there a ladder in the ring already? I don’t know. I’m gonna assume there is. Yeah, Danny sets that up and climbs it. That’s how this match works, I think. Ladder hung in the cage? Is that right? Fuck it, I’m assuming that’s right. I don’t feel like looking up the rules. So yeah, he’s climbing that and all that. He’s going slow though cuz his ass hurts from that jump he just did. Idk why. I just want his ass to hurt. He gets close to the title when suddenly Rob Chapman enters the ring and runs at the ladder before Dropkicking it; sending Danny crashing outside of the ring with it! Poor Danny. To make matters worse, you’ll be working in XWA soon. Yeah, your career is pretty much over bro. Rob sets the ladder back up and begins climbing it slowly but surely. Wait, what the fuck? Seriously? Rob fucking Chapman might win this? What the fuck is this, SmackDown vs. Raw? For fucks sake—Ooh, I hit 500 words. Yay, I can stop writing now.

Joey Miles
”I can’t help but feel like we’ve been in this arena for a long ass time.”

Dean
”Fuck!”

[I had Dean curse since I'm likely never gonna use him again. IT HAD TO FUCKING HAPPEN! There, now make me a GM, foo'.]

Minkaro
Hall of Famer
Minkaro
Hall of Famer

09 Oct 2011, 17:53 #6

For no reason, Jeise falls over.