sh-t hole countries

preachers will be cussing next
preachers will be cussing next

January 13th, 2018, 6:07 pm #1

dan pena
dan pena

January 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm #2

January 13th, 2018, 6:52 pm #3

People have been told what they want to hear for so long by lying politicians, that now when they hear someone tell it like it is they go nuts.

Its our fault really. We should have never let the politicians in charge tell us to talk to little Johnny, not punish our kids with a spanking when they do something wrong, like our parents did us.

Or give everyone a trophy, win or loose so there little feelings don't get hurt. What a bunch of bullshit.

We busted our kids ass and they bust there kids ass when the word NO is not enough. And everyone says how well mannered our grandkids are.

Now the entitled generation are in there late 20s and 30s and just cant understand how anyone can speak to them like Trump is.
He says what WE all have been saying for years around the coffee table at the truck stop or in the bars or our homes. So everyone stop acting like you are so damn perfect, we all know better.

I say Trump will go down in history as one of, if not the best president, that was for the people, that there ever was.

January 13th, 2018, 6:52 pm #4

People have been told what they want to hear for so long by lying politicians, that now when they hear someone tell it like it is they go nuts.

Its our fault really. We should have never let the politicians in charge tell us to talk to little Johnny, not punish our kids with a spanking when they do something wrong, like our parents did us.

Or give everyone a trophy, win or loose so there little feelings don't get hurt. What a bunch of bullshit.

We busted our kids ass and they bust there kids ass when the word NO is not enough. And everyone says how well mannered our grandkids are.

Now the entitled generation are in there late 20s and 30s and just cant understand how anyone can speak to them like Trump is.
He says what WE all have been saying for years around the coffee table at the truck stop or in the bars or our homes. So everyone stop acting like you are so damn perfect, we all know better.

I say Trump will go down in history as one of, if not the best president, that was for the people, that there ever was.

bill blake
bill blake

January 14th, 2018, 2:58 am #5

snow flakes trannys gender benders l g b q t v z community are really hating on trump hes taking back merica

January 14th, 2018, 1:41 pm #6

That guy has drank to much JD. Only thing I agree with him is ' the liberals are at fault' and a lot of brain dead idiots be leave them..

confuse us
confuse us

January 14th, 2018, 5:03 pm #7

of a Vermonter

confuse us
confuse us

January 14th, 2018, 5:03 pm #8

That guy has drank to much JD. Only thing I agree with him is ' the liberals are at fault' and a lot of brain dead idiots be leave them..
of a Vermonter