one for the gipper

one for the gipper

November 22nd, 2014, 9:53 pm #1

?t=1416693171

Tynan
Tynan

November 23rd, 2014, 3:10 am #2

Someone should load up a cord of your "art". It would be less than fire wood. That just makes good business sense.

November 23rd, 2014, 3:44 am #3

I like that idea Ken fire wood art! If it makes money Buzz is in. If it make money I'm in! Lol this could give me a reason to hire bad carvers. I think it's important to recognize Buzz Saws unrestricted creativity. He has been doing some cool work. I think connecting with a creative child inside is important for an artist but Buzz is connected to his inner diapered child he has no concentration and still not potty trained. Freud and Jung would have a field day with him. He was nursed too long or his Mom gave him baths until he was 15 years old some thing tossed the train went off the tracks!
Pinske

November 23rd, 2014, 3:58 am #4

Someone should load up a cord of your "art". It would be less than fire wood. That just makes good business sense.
denton told you not to look at bad art or you will start carving bad and you broke the golden rule haha!!!!! i guess your moderating at the yeller now ( no art censored forum) my stuff like lil santas and old man faces kept getting deleted . but i will let youse in on a lil secret bears forum gets 1600 hits a day from real collectors the po ole yeller its ok for dyslexic artists to steal your ideas and folks to say wow but here people find you and buy . the more you ridicule me the higher my prices go , bear should be charging its like listing on craigslist without the scammers . im glad you dont post hell im glad most of you dont post THANKS BEAR NO censhorship and real art can be shown with real money oh and thanks to all my collectors mo to come !!!!!!

Josh Blewett
Josh Blewett

November 23rd, 2014, 5:00 am #5

I'm really digging these spheres . I sell firewood by the sphere

Go seahawks !

Part of three whales for a city project . Still in progress

Pacman/MsPacman bench

Josh Blewett
Josh Blewett

November 23rd, 2014, 5:02 am #6

Ha ha this was suppose to be a whole new thread post my bad

November 23rd, 2014, 7:29 am #7

I can move it Josh or we can leave it. Two great artist's in the same post! Lol nice job! I want to make a big sphere too you are doing great work I'm really proud of you.
Pinske

Tynan
Tynan

November 23rd, 2014, 8:52 am #8

Those are L fantastic Josh.

November 23rd, 2014, 12:34 pm #9

give lessons tease so if you want to get better

pedro
pedro

November 23rd, 2014, 12:56 pm #10

I love it too josh,especially the pierced sphere. Thanks for some inspiration