Gout

December 26th, 2017, 12:01 am #1

Man HO man. Never ending.
Has anyone every had or have gout? If so how hard is it to get rid of and is there anything you have done to lessen the swelling and pain.
Buzz I have looked at all the websites out there and have read there remarks, so no need to find some for me to read.
I'm looking for first hand experience from someone.
Thanks
and have a Merry Christmas

December 26th, 2017, 7:13 pm #2

Gout is like gravel in the joints, caused by to much uric acid levels in the blood. It always seems to find the big toe 1st. Eating to much seafood can cause it or red meat. Drinking Cherry Juice seems to help me, or lots of water. Oh but when it hurts the joints bend in one direction but not in the other. Even the slightest tap on the area can send you to the moon.

December 26th, 2017, 10:57 pm #3

This lands in the top 10 worst painful things I have ever had. From the Left big toe, spread across the top of the other toes. It hit Friday night and I finely had to go to ER this morning around 3am. Couldn't even stand to have the bed sheet touch it.
I don't eat any fish and only occasionally a steak now and then. But have ate bacon and eggs every morning of my life. Ham and hamburgers. Now I cant have any of it. Life sucks with out meat. But it really suck when you have Gout.

December 27th, 2017, 1:26 am #4

but if its bad surgeryhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5MTYpudsA Nostradamus died from an attack of gout and sam colt I think jack daniels also

December 27th, 2017, 4:05 am #5

Nostradamus died of gout in 1566, at 62, after supposedly predicting his own death to his secretary the night before. His works continued to be fairly popular for a time after his death, with the majority of the prophecies published together in 1568.

December 27th, 2017, 11:21 pm #6

This lands in the top 10 worst painful things I have ever had. From the Left big toe, spread across the top of the other toes. It hit Friday night and I finely had to go to ER this morning around 3am. Couldn't even stand to have the bed sheet touch it.
I don't eat any fish and only occasionally a steak now and then. But have ate bacon and eggs every morning of my life. Ham and hamburgers. Now I cant have any of it. Life sucks with out meat. But it really suck when you have Gout.
Just wait until the toes feel a little better. It creeps to your ankle bone joint (not always) but when you walk lightly on it using a cane you'll find every bit of ouch there too. Then it seems to go away slowly.

Guest Poster
Guest Poster

December 30th, 2017, 11:22 pm #8

?

we are legion we are anoymous
we are legion we are anoymous

December 31st, 2017, 3:42 pm #9

January 7th, 2018, 7:58 pm #10

Well its almost gone. God I hope that don't come back. I'd rather take a beating then go through that again.
Been eating black cherries and drinking a lot of tart cherry juice. Still only eating soups and softer foods. No meats or anything that has to be digested in the big intestines. See the doc again on Friday to get med to keep it away.
Man I'd pay 20 bucks for a good burger and fries or a med rare steak. Not to mention he said I have to give up beer. Dame, gave up sex years ago and now beer, someone shoot me.