Buzzsaw

October 27th, 2014, 12:06 pm #1

You have a cell #, if ya don't want to post It, email me. I might need it if I get lost looking ya up.
dr-ricks@hotmail.com
Doug

October 27th, 2014, 1:58 pm #2

i sent cell number -had a guy and his wife at counter yesterday while they were checking out i said where do you work at he said emory i said you guys are able to save people dallas flubbed up he grinned . even the waste from the ebola victims is treated with chemicals held 4 hours before being released into the sewer system . the sewer guys were about to cut emory off afraid of putting ebola into circulation . theres a theory that from years of women using bith control it caused an explosion of all these identity crisis same sex perverts , when these metropolitan areas recycle and send water down the branch to there cousins -hence branch cousins they drank all the chemicals inbound . living in a rural area on a mountain with artesians wells at headwaters keeps you normal . my guess the cornholerthistler dranks bottled water haha

October 27th, 2014, 4:03 pm #3

I think his number has 666 in it some place!
Pinske

cornelius thistlewaite
cornelius thistlewaite

October 27th, 2014, 6:26 pm #4

i sent cell number -had a guy and his wife at counter yesterday while they were checking out i said where do you work at he said emory i said you guys are able to save people dallas flubbed up he grinned . even the waste from the ebola victims is treated with chemicals held 4 hours before being released into the sewer system . the sewer guys were about to cut emory off afraid of putting ebola into circulation . theres a theory that from years of women using bith control it caused an explosion of all these identity crisis same sex perverts , when these metropolitan areas recycle and send water down the branch to there cousins -hence branch cousins they drank all the chemicals inbound . living in a rural area on a mountain with artesians wells at headwaters keeps you normal . my guess the cornholerthistler dranks bottled water haha
My dear profiter of human misery and suffering...would you mind translating your rambling message into prose that those of us with English as our first language might be able to understand?

Many Thanks

October 27th, 2014, 8:48 pm #5

now cornthistler how do I profit on misery im thinking a lil common sense is in order why have we got a lawyer as the ebola czar no medical training my guess political damage control . and bear you have 666 behind your ear!!!!!hahaha the theory of birth control leeching into the water supply causing a higher rate of transgenders is a relevant theory . chemical affecting hormones and im glad the sewer guys held emorys feet to the fire and make them pre-treat the ebola waste .

Indy
Indy

October 28th, 2014, 12:08 am #6

Got it, see ya in a few weeks if I get all my work done at the cabin. Getting the road up to the cabin stoned and me too LOL, and have a 12'x 12' concrete slab to poor. If it all works out should get that all done the first week then will have a week to play. Of course plans never go as planed, if I cant make it I'll give ya a call. Speaking of calling, should I call ya before I head down to make sure you'll be there?

October 28th, 2014, 12:49 am #7

just call im usually there but leave to go do other stuff sometimes maybe we can go see tree hes the worlds best wood whittler he will tell us that too hahaha!!!!!