Buy 9 bags of spoons from the dollar store and people begin to ask questiones.

March 16th, 2012, 11:59 pm #1

I said one of my friends put out a $10 creative challenge. Apparently, as encouraged by other dollar store shopper I need a little paint and some hot glue now. One other suggestion was to spend $20 on booze to get a little extra creative. Good luck being creative man was the last thing I heard going out the door.

Pinske

March 17th, 2012, 1:01 am #2

becareful bear repetitive themes are a sign of ( schizophrenia) louis wain the great painter of cats was doing fractals that did not hardly resemble cats in his later years . try to mix in some sporks!!! butter knives!!!! and other creative vices stay anchored direct your energy inward if you focus frustration on others your work will be tainted . try your spoon art using only your right hand this will build brain connections that will pull and anchor you back into reality and avoid repetitive behaviours

March 17th, 2012, 1:04 am #3

Can we block you forever? You'd make as much sense writing in a language I can't read.
Pinske

March 17th, 2012, 1:46 am #4

im trying to inform you of what i see happening with your mental state crazy is good but lost at sea with out a rudder in the dark chasm of the subconscious can be detrimental . if you want to sail stay in sight of land

March 17th, 2012, 1:55 am #5

???

Post some of your bad art I need a good laugh.
Pinske

Rick
Rick

March 17th, 2012, 3:03 am #6

Sounds good, forks and knives, maybe a spatula or two. Would show some diversity and give the delusional some symbolance of interlectual creativity! Bhahaaaaaaaa....oh..my head

March 18th, 2012, 1:07 pm #7

This made me laugh out loud!! Nice one Ricksaw!!! lmao

R.D. Coonrod
R.D. Coonrod

March 18th, 2012, 2:16 pm #8

I can see the cashier lady from the dollar store now sitting in front of the computer watching barres mick impression video, calling everyone she knows telling them she found out what that guy wanted all them spoons for......I don't thinks thats what is meant by the term spooning...

March 18th, 2012, 8:55 pm #9

I said one of my friends put out a $10 creative challenge. Apparently, as encouraged by other dollar store shopper I need a little paint and some hot glue now. One other suggestion was to spend $20 on booze to get a little extra creative. Good luck being creative man was the last thing I heard going out the door.

barre you have to admit you are a few pieces of firewood short of having a full load. it is all tooo funny. has been entertaining.

March 19th, 2012, 1:05 am #10

bear is funny at others expense but he methodically puts things in fractal type sequences maybe a lunatic defense is a good choice in his court case with mack , i think his work is right now the most collectable but the gulf of neverland is beckoning him and his greatest art works are to come . maybe he wont rupture his colon before his ship arrives