Why all Turks gone?

Thermopyles
Major General
Thermopyles
Major General

2:19 AM - Jan 04, 2007 #1

Well as we Greeks have noticed, all the Turks have dissapeared. From long-time mods and members, to respected forumers such as Saladin, Awais, Kokoro and others. Unfortionately, when there is too much for me to think of being coincidence, my mind goes to paranoia. Have the Turks started their own "turk only" forum? Do they not want to exchange dialogue with us any longer? Are members invited to leave this forum by other members, and join another forum? To what can be attribute this sharp, rapid and complete dissapearance of all our Turkish members and staff?

Are there any Turkish or otherwise members available who would like to enlighten us on the situation? Or if anyone does not want to do it here, please PM me and you have my full discretion.

Regardless, if there is some reason (other than coincidence leading to the un-announced dissapearance) of all our mates, I think it would only be respectfull and gentlemanly for someone to tell us.

Cheers,
-Thermo
"If you act as you think, the missing link - Synchronicity"

-Pan Metron Ariston
(All in Measure is Perfection/Excellency)

PEGASUS
WCF Major
PEGASUS
WCF Major

2:07 PM - Jan 04, 2007 #2

@THERMO , i thing its not extremly few turks are still her some gone i personaly miss some too but ouer forum is that way working not bad at all without flames only interesting topics and fews..i like it that way ...some members post only every few weeks .... :thumbsup:

saladin
1st Lieutenant
saladin
1st Lieutenant

5:10 PM - Jan 04, 2007 #3

I think most members still reading the messages. It is just that I don't feel to reply the messages that say how barbaric and incapable we are.

As far as I know, there is no conspiracy. If there is one, I left out :)
Boring!!!! Same discussions, same views, no change, no apologies for earlier outbursts even when your media confess......

Thermopyles
Major General
Thermopyles
Major General

1:10 AM - Jan 05, 2007 #4

Thanks for the reassurance Saladin. Hey, sometimes I wonder things, and instead of wondering, I'd rather ask so I can make myself rest. Thats how misunderstandings are prevented IMO :unknown: And I'm the open type person, I like to speak what I think... :friendship:

It is just that I don't feel to reply the messages that say how barbaric and incapable we are.
Is it really that bad? is everything here about how barbaric you are? Do others stand by this statement? maybe this is why many are not responding? I would like all of you to say if you thought the climate here was intolerant...
"If you act as you think, the missing link - Synchronicity"

-Pan Metron Ariston
(All in Measure is Perfection/Excellency)

Lord
WCF Marshal
Lord
WCF Marshal

7:11 PM - Jan 06, 2007 #5

In time we are back again all of us...
really i missed them ...
finally...it seems we need each other... :o :lol:
... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

ghostface killa
1st Lieutenant
ghostface killa
1st Lieutenant

10:23 AM - Jan 17, 2007 #6

Yeah mates I'm asking myself the same questions for the last couple of months.
Where are all my Turkish Comrades?
I started a topic myself today after a long time, to question everybody (it's in the announcements forum).
I never left the forum, I just peeked at the posts every now and then, but because I never saw anything of interest to me, I never replied.
I was also busy with other stuff.

I hope everybody comes back, so we can have some great discussions.
FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARKSIDE. :vader:

PEGASUS
WCF Major
PEGASUS
WCF Major

8:54 AM - Jan 18, 2007 #7

:thumbsup:

8:20 AM - Nov 08, 2007 #8

it was a good environment and fine discussion level here until we have seen some bad looking messages.

But I have still shared same common sense with you in peace and friendly.

eilikrina,
CDTRF
The past has vanished,
Everything that was uttered belongs there.
Now is the time to speak of new things.

-Celaleddin Rumi (1207-1273)

Landos
Master Sergeant
Landos
Master Sergeant

5:19 PM - Nov 17, 2007 #9

It's the end of the year and I think everyone is scrambling to prepare for Holidays for their respective religions and everything. I've been really busy travelling on business myself and not into the interent thing for awhile.

But, I hope everyone comes back and starts posting soon. I've learned a lot of things in this forum from others information and points of view.

Lord
WCF Marshal
Lord
WCF Marshal

2:59 PM - Jan 27, 2008 #10

Gents nobody is perfect...nor this place...
but its still here...and will be
... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."