Whose posts do you ignore?

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

Whose posts do you ignore?

February 7th, 2012, 7:05 pm #1

I ignore almost all of Nikiphoros posts. He always comes with the same story. He is repeating it over and over again like a propaganda machine. I don't find his posts interesting. There is no one else who I ignore.

February 7th, 2012, 7:24 pm #2

You should change the thread title to include "ignore or ridicule" , in which case my answer would be to the 2 traitors:

JEWphoros

OntyseASS

and of course most of the turkish posters, who post many stupid things. I include the 2 posters which I named above along with the turks, because they are the same.

You might alsot want to take note that both of these losers posted 2 new threads .........which have gone ignored LOL.

?t=1285050530

GREEK CYPRIOTS capture strategic heights on Agion Illiarion January 1964
Last edited by Fantaros on February 7th, 2012, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 7th, 2012, 7:34 pm #3

I ignore almost all of Nikiphoros posts. He always comes with the same story. He is repeating it over and over again like a propaganda machine. I don't find his posts interesting. There is no one else who I ignore.
Nikephoros, Onty, Sword of Revenge, Serkan ehhh few others I can't think of. I just pretend their posts don't exist for the most part.

-------------------------------------

February 7th, 2012, 7:35 pm #4

try to read everyone but no one has more similar posts than Nikephoros. So most of his posts slips from my eye though i read a few of his posts.

AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT

February 7th, 2012, 7:37 pm #5

Nikephoro , Blueghost , All the Indians , sometimes Ararat but not every time. I try to avoid Serkan too . Sometimes avoid SoR too but sometimes his points are interesting to read .

-----------------------------------------------
Last edited by IlgarD on February 7th, 2012, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 7th, 2012, 7:54 pm #6

sor,nikiwhoeres,serkan,the-me,ararat_is_mine

February 7th, 2012, 8:34 pm #7

It seems I hurt Mahometan Turkish anuses because they want to appear modern and laic by any means of lie or sorcery. I crush the lies of their modernist narrative with facts, all they can do is write bullsh1t or ignore.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vladtepesblogdotcom (to a muslim critic on a Youtube comment):
Yeah people who lift their arse to a child raping mass murdering thug who pretends he brought the moon down to earth and split it, they are not idiots. They are the disciples of the 'one true faith'. I'm not going to tell you to quit it. The worst thing I can say to anyone is, 'Go and be a Muslim'. So do carry on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An infidel commenter on Youtube lashes out at Islamic invaders posing as innocent migrants:
Herr Sarrazin uses an inappropriate term 2 describe those Muslim persons who come 2 Europe. He refers 2 them as "immigrants" when Muslims R actually "invaders". There's no such thing as a Muslim "immigrant" - no matter where they go. Muslims R ALWAYS invaders & they R either openly or covertly destroying th nation into which they invade. We must help Muslims either leave Islam or leave 4 Saudi. Permanent hajj - "right of return" - 2 th desert. All over th world, Islam must die.

KAFIR & PROUD!

February 7th, 2012, 9:30 pm #8

Why me? Because you know I speak the truth about atajew loving infidels?

Oh well lol.

I ignore Parthian something. Dude keeps posting fake pics of some dude for the past 3 years. Show that autism some more jeez. Dude's really autistic,asperger syndrome I would say.

February 8th, 2012, 12:04 am #9

Actually my sentiments towards Nikephoros is not about ignoring. His posts are the same, so I do not need to read all of them.

Turko-scum must be cleaned from this earth for good. These Turks may seem friendly but all they desire is massacre. We must get rid of these Mohammettan donkey bangers.

AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT

February 8th, 2012, 12:15 am #10

Last time I gave your proof of why Turks are incapable of peace. This is why you MUST ignore me, you guys cannot refute it. Your whole nation has been perpetrating a lie since the founding of the Turkish Republic that you are just like Westerners, except you face discrimination, so the rest of the world refuses to see it. When a Greek informs himself and counters your bullsh1t, to show just how Arab you Turks are, you cannot respond. You just ran from it, which I expected. Being educated in Turkey is still like being a slug in the animal kingdom hierarchy. It does not mean you can follow a linear debate, argue or especially think for yourself.

Since you ran last time, I will copy&paste the same again for you or any other running Turkish speaking Arab:
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>QUOTE (David Davidian)</td></tr><tr><td>
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/11 ... ation.html
"Hukmetme istegi aslinda bir ic-gududur. Her insanda suur-alti bir kuvvet olarak yasar. Bu ic-gudu ayni zamanda baskalarini somurmek icin bir vasitadir. Bazi milletlerin bu yolla istsmarciliga yonelmesi Turklerde mevcut olan "bey gururun"nun onlarda eksik olmasindandir. Beylik gururu, sadece ogunme vesilesi olan basit bir psikoloji degildir. Asli ozelligi, karsilik beklemeden koruyucu olmasidir. Bunun temeli de, hukum altina alinmis insanlari sevmektir." [2]

...in translation:

"The want to dominate is an instinct. It exists in a human as an unconscious force. This instinct at the same time is a means to exploit. The inclination of some nations to exploit in this manner is because they lack "pride of prince (bey)" that exists among the Turks. The "pride of prince" is not only a simple psychological state for an opportunity to brag. Its main characteristic is protecting (those under one's domination) without expecting anything in return. The foundation of this is loving the people under one's domination."

[2] _Tarih Lise I, Ibrahim Kafesoglu, Altan Deliorman, 1977 Ikinci Basilis,
Milli Egitim Bakanligi, page 238</td></tr></table>

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>QUOTE ("Gökalp and Heyd")</td></tr><tr><td>The ancient Turks were, according to Gokalp, distinguished by a multitude of excellent qualities: open-handed hospitatily, modesty, faithfulness, courage, uprightness and so forth. Especially praiseworthy was their attitude to the peoples subdued by them. Strong as their love was for their own people, remarks Gokalp with astonishing naivete, they did not oppress other nations. Their God was a god, of peace and the whole object of their rulers was to establish a regime of peace. Devoid of all imperalistic ambitions, the great Turkish conquerors in ancient times only sought to unite other Turkish tribes only.

Heyd, Uriel. Foundations of Turkish Nationalism: The Life and Teachings of Ziya Gökalp. (Luzac & Company Ltd., 1950) pp. 113.</td></tr></table><div class="postcolor">

And raise you this:
Hurriyet: Biggest hospital health threat: patient families

... a recent poll by the Istanbul Medical Chamber showed that nearly half of all doctors working at polyclinics and emergency services in hospitals, and more than a third of nurses, are exposed to physical and verbal violence often by family members of the patients.

Seventy-two percent of participants in the survey agreed with the statement, Violent incidents have increased within the last year, while 51 percent agreed that, Violent incidents have gone up at the institution where I work.

Medical staff working in emergency services reported the most mistreatment, the Istanbul Medical Chamber poll said. Overall, 45 percent of doctors, 35 percent of nurses, 11 percent of administrative clerks and 7 percent of security guards said they had been exposed to violence at work. Twenty-nine percent of all health employees said they encounter physical and verbal abuse almost every day.

A separate poll conducted by the Isparta and Burdur Medical Chambers showed that 45 percent of health employees have been exposed to physical violence in the last year.

How are Turks who beat their own Turkish hospital staff(who they think are there to help them and their family), to have peace with foreigners? When you lack peace internally, don't lie to us that you want it externally, we are not like you, we don't like being lied to because it makes you feel good.
</div>

Sig:
Yeah people who lift their arse to a child raping mass murdering thug who pretends he brought the moon down to earth and split it, they are not idiots. They are the disciples of the 'one true faith'. I'm not going to tell you to quit it. The worst thing I can say to anyone is, 'Go and be a Muslim'. So do carry on.
An infidel commenter on Youtube lashes out at Islamic invaders posing as innocent migrants:
Herr Sarrazin uses an inappropriate term 2 describe those Muslim persons who come 2 Europe. He refers 2 them as "immigrants" when Muslims R actually "invaders". There's no such thing as a Muslim "immigrant" - no matter where they go. Muslims R ALWAYS invaders & they R either openly or covertly destroying th nation into which they invade. We must help Muslims either leave Islam or leave 4 Saudi. Permanent hajj - "right of return" - 2 th desert. All over th world, Islam must die.

KAFIR & PROUD!

February 8th, 2012, 12:21 am #11

Nikephoros, I do not ignore you. When I see your name, I can guesstimate what you have written since your posts are too much identical. So I do not read them.

Turks are inferior, Turks **** donkeys, Turdgay, Toork, Turdish, Mohammetan cocksuckers, etc...

AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT

February 8th, 2012, 12:27 am #12

Just keep running and writing crap about how Turks want peace, and alleging that fanatics like Nikephoros want conflict and genocide. Meanwhile in reality in your country most your countrymen beat their own hospital caregivers. Most your husbands and males beat their wives, sisters, cousins, etc.

You need to keep on running Turkomen, because the reality on the ground doesn't support what you say from your flying and running perch in the skies of Tengri.

Sig:

KAFIR & PROUD!

February 8th, 2012, 12:27 am #13

I tend to ignore nike posts because he is just too damn racist. I also ignore the Turkish vs X posts (exept for Kurdish related topics) because they don't relate to me. Oh and can't forget turkfag, the guy is a complete retard and posts rubbish day in and out.

---------------------------------------------

February 8th, 2012, 1:25 am #14

Well so far this thread has brought up an interesting prospect for a new award for next years WAFF award series. It seems that in addition to JEWphoros' award for being most racist member of the year award, that next year we need to implement the "MEMBER WITH MOST IGNORED POSTS"...of the year lol and uhm, so far the winner of that one is hands down J E W-P H O R O S lol.

?t=1285050530

February 8th, 2012, 1:27 am #15

Sorry ontyseASS, you did come a close 2nd though and the consolation prize for you is DILDO OF THE YEAR award. Right UP your alley

?t=1285050530

February 8th, 2012, 1:32 am #16

"Actually my sentiments towards Nikephoros is not about ignoring. His posts are the same, so I do not need to read all of them. "

February 8th, 2012, 2:18 am #17

Fantaros
lets be fair, onty does post his opinion about various subjects, gives a well articulated argument

U2

February 8th, 2012, 4:04 am #18

"gives a well articulated argument "

articulated is an understatement lol.

?t=1285050530

WORDS FOR THE WISE: "I do not fraternize with anyone either, this is a forum, not some battlefield and I have no friends or enemies, just co-users"

KAMIKAZE 2/8/12

February 8th, 2012, 5:59 am #19

Nikephoros, Sword of Revenge, Serkan

Not because their opinions don't count but 99% of their posts are none informative spam

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)

February 8th, 2012, 6:05 am #20

i always ignore Sword of something , ararat guy ...

seems like this topic also reminded me to ignore nikephoros and serkan