TAF F16 shot down near Rhodos

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

TAF F16 shot down near Rhodos

June 27th, 2012, 12:33 pm #1

Not really but it can happen, under the AKP governance we can expect it to happen any time. No retaliation guaranteed!

One thing is sure, AKP really wasted the reputation of the Turkish army. A regional "superpower" that gets beaten up regularly.

My heart is aching, like in the Ottoman times Turks are discriminated and humiliated in their own nation.

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)

June 27th, 2012, 12:45 pm #2

I'm no supporter of AKP, but what Erdogan and Co did was smart. They turned a situation which could have resulted in all out war and loss of even more sons, brothers and fathers, into creating a de-facto buffer zone where the rebels will have a strong hold over.

As Syria has supplied and helped the PKK in the past, it's Turkey's duty to help and supply the Free Syrian Army.

Griks In Despair

June 27th, 2012, 12:46 pm #3

Not really but it can happen, under the AKP governance we can expect it to happen any time. No retaliation guaranteed!

One thing is sure, AKP really wasted the reputation of the Turkish army. A regional "superpower" that gets beaten up regularly.

My heart is aching, like in the Ottoman times Turks are discriminated and humiliated in their own nation.

Never going to happen with the current greek goverment in place.
Maybe if Golden Dawn take over maybe..

June 27th, 2012, 12:59 pm #4

-------------------

what you say is true however you can consider yourselves lucky that Greece has been rulled by traitors so you are safe for the moment

now you understand how bad it feels to admit in public that you are being ruled by traitors and what kind of humiliating thing is this, better think that before you say anything about Greece

now that you came at our shoes the best thing for you is to remain silent for along time because the humiliation is even greater for you than it has been for us taking into consideration the size of your country, your population and your army

you became the laughing stock of the globe.

ODYSSEUS KILLING THE SUITORS

JJ6

June 27th, 2012, 1:05 pm #5

Plz change the title. It brings back 1995 memories...

J J 6 o'clock

June 27th, 2012, 1:34 pm #6

So what do the die-hard Kemalists want Tayip to do ?

"The Turkish Cypriots looted, robbed and ravaged Greek Cypriot properties. They must start producing instead of being mere consumers. The Turkish Cypriots wanted to live without working!"

Major-General Bedrettin Demirel (1917-1988)
Commander of the Turkish Invasion Forces in 1974

June 27th, 2012, 2:33 pm #7

"So what do the die-hard Kemalists want Tayip to do"

What do u expect from PPL who voted for a change of ur constitution simply coz Erdo said it is a good thing to do/ coz it is from the AKP

when it comes down to biz they r afraid guess they haven't completely rotted out those who are true to the republic in the military

I would have liked to see some kind of a retaliation swift and decisive sending a msg of strength perhaps even establishing a safe zone inside Syria or a buffer zone.

It also reflects on a different matter that was pucked up by the AKP
the 2nd Iraq war we would have been better off taking part in the Invasion securing a strong foot hold in the North securing reconstruction contracts Oil n Gas contracts drilling and so on while hunting down the PKK at will!!!!!...

June 28th, 2012, 4:11 am #8

""I'm no supporter of AKP, but what Erdogan and Co did was smart. They turned a situation which could have resulted in all out war and loss of even more sons, brothers and fathers, into creating a de-facto buffer zone where the rebels will have a strong hold over.""

You are so stupid.

We want war. no more flowers, butterflies...

Donate Greece / Tel: 0888 88 6677
Web: www.donategreekpilots.com

June 28th, 2012, 8:00 am #9

"You are so stupid"

yea saving lives manly civilians that is a stupid idea !!!!

Last edited by flyturkish on June 28th, 2012, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 28th, 2012, 8:49 am #10

So that's what the standard excuse will be? Saving lives of civilians!

Greece can go ahead to shoot down Turkish fighter planes above the Aegean since our politicians are carefull to save lives of civilians.

We also do not attack PKK hideouts in N. Iraq (to save civilians!)

Just pray to Allah and condemn them, that's enough!

June 28th, 2012, 11:19 am #11

I agree with everybidy,,,,,

this is like 2 side option, and both option goes to ***** hole....

any operation or retaliation against sryia may cause buffer zone to frredom army or PKK ...soon or later that zone becasme haven for kurds to by pass Turkey to go to Meditrerriniean sea....

however, my heart is aching too, Syria without air force shot down our palne , we do nothing, we waited for 3 days to see EU envoy, 4 days to see Nato member to give NOTA...

phuck this

June 28th, 2012, 1:18 pm #12

""yea saving lives manly civilians that is a stupid idea !!!!""

you are stupid too...

We want war. no more flowers, butterflies...

Donate Greece / Tel: 0888 88 6677
Web: www.donategreekpilots.com