Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

I think China will start massive hydropower coustruction along Yarlung Zangbo River soon

January 30th, 2013, 6:39 am #1

China is now building a small dam at Zangmu that has power capacity of 540MW and can generate 2.5 billion KWh electricity each year. The dam will start to generate power in 2014.

I bet this dam will be simple a seed dam that will supply the power for constructions of other dams. According to China's feasibility reaseach a huge dam on the Yarlung Zangbo River that could be more than 2 times of today's 3-gorges dam will be doable in only 4 or 5 years. The capacity of the dam can reach 50,000mw and can generate about 300 billion kwh power each year.

Yarlung Zangbo River's huge hydro-power will push China ahead

February 1st, 2013, 4:25 pm #2

Nice....Isn't this the first part of the Ganges River...lol

-------------------------------------------------

February 1st, 2013, 7:50 pm #3

China is now building a small dam at Zangmu that has power capacity of 540MW and can generate 2.5 billion KWh electricity each year. The dam will start to generate power in 2014.

I bet this dam will be simple a seed dam that will supply the power for constructions of other dams. According to China's feasibility reaseach a huge dam on the Yarlung Zangbo River that could be more than 2 times of today's 3-gorges dam will be doable in only 4 or 5 years. The capacity of the dam can reach 50,000mw and can generate about 300 billion kwh power each year.

^^

No.Its Brahmaputra !

===========================================

Krinvanto Vishwam Aryam
(Make this World Noble)

- Rigveda

-------------------------------------------
By the time you realize that this signature doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it

February 2nd, 2013, 4:01 am #4

Oh good.

-------------------------------------------------

February 2nd, 2013, 4:56 am #5

let's wait and see Brahmaputra river makes comment in here!

February 3rd, 2013, 5:04 am #6

^^

Most WAFF Indians dont give a flying Phuck about China (unless the Chinese begins the conversation or start flame wars)while most WAFF Chinese are attention whOres seeking Indian attention.

Krinvanto Vishwam Aryam
(Make this World Noble)

- Rigveda

By the time you realize that this signature doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it

February 4th, 2013, 6:08 am #7

hi poor aryan ... please calm down

have you had you yummy breakfast yet ? .. I know I know it is the same breakfast cows dung and urine .. I know ... too bad just accept it, no point being angry

sorry about your breakfast .. perhaps you need to beg harder .....

February 4th, 2013, 11:39 pm #8

^^

Anti, You always turn up at the right moment as if we need any proff ! LOL

Krinvanto Vishwam Aryam
(Make this World Noble)

- Rigveda

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>